413 2 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Makzimia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80003 ft

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I’ve noticed the forum is not keeping track of my flight distance anymore.. so. Figured I’d post this. Along the way of transition from the Mavic Pro to my Inspire 1 V2. I’m still getting to grips with a: confidence on fully manual self control, and occasionally looking at how I can use auto functions. I’m still not sure how to properly setup hangar autopilot. I do have hangar marked for me on YouTube, learning now . Next time out, I have a very simple flight path worked out. Fingers crossed :-/.
Today I reached highest distance flown, within sight of me, and no tail wind on A setting got to 57.1MPH standard settings. That looked pretty cool watching it zoom away, and thinking what if I lose control now lol.

Tony
F9409131-EA12-4CD3-8711-A9F5085C3481.png
2018-6-22
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Makzimia, in order to keep your records up to date you must upload them manually. Open GO app, on the "connect your DJI device" page in the upper left corner you will see a little aircraft, it may have a red dot next to it. Tap the icon, you will end up on the same page you just posted. Look up in the right- hand corner to see the cloud with arrows, tap that icon. Sync your flight records pops up, I always tap the"ALL" then just tap "start synchronization". This will keep your records up to date. If your increased distance doesn't show up on your forum page just log out then log back in.  Safety First! Ken.
2018-6-23
Use props
Makzimia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80003 ft

United Kingdom

Hi Ken,

I sync all my flights. It’s appeared broken for at least the last month.
Edit: Logging out, even though I wasn't physically on page, I have been just closing browser page, fixed it, I think, I guess it's in meters?.

Cheers,

Tony
2018-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules