Lens compatibility with ronin s
1391 2 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DominikDominik
New
Poland

Hello. I have a question whether the lens EF 24-70 mm f / 2.8L MK I USM will be compatible with the ronin S also at 24-70 mm f / 2.8L MK II USM or 24-70mm f / 4.0L IS USM? Will the list of compatible lenses soon be available and refreshed with new lenses? the differences about EF 24-70 mm f / 2.8L MK I USM and 24-70 mm f / 2.8L MK II USM is :
1. Physically, the version II is lighter, more plasticky.
2. It has a lock at 24mm.
3. Version II functions like most zoom while version I was different (lens longest at 24mm end)
4. I believe the filter size is different. Version II has 82mm size, I think version I is smaller (77mm). I have version II but not I so I'm not completely certain without verifying this.
5. The price difference is huge.
6. Version II is supposed to be sharper both at the center and around the edges, less distortion, less aberration, etc.believe the filter size is different. Version II has 82mm size, I think version I is smaller (77mm)

Canon-EF-24-70mm-f-2.8-L-USM-Lens.jpg
2018-6-22
Use props
DominikDominik
New
Poland

I will just add that the lenses will be used on the canon 5D mark III
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dominik, thanks for your attention to Ronin-S, we will transfer your need to our engineers for test, please note the future firmware release and the compatible list update.
2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules