Users, I look for your support.
807 3 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

None of us are getting anywhere with the poor technical support from DJI.
The software / firmware is unreliable and suggestions to reinstall is not working.
How many times must we reinstall and test, in the hope it will be reliable?
There is something wrong and if I can't rely on the product to perform as it should, then the matter will be escalated.
Here is my latest email to DJI. I hope you will add your weight behind my action.

RE: [Support] : RE RE: Stability issues with Mavic Pro (#1178066)

Hello Ernielyn,

DJI’s response to the issue of unreliable software is not acceptable.

Please put me in contact with a senior executive so the matter can be better handled.

The press will find plenty of evidence on the Forum about the unsatisfactory product support from the company, so if I don’t get something moving to a positive outcome, I will have no problem in drawing their attention to the parlous situation that users are in.

Thank you.

A J Perks

2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alans, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience first. I've checked the email history of the ticket number you offered, it seems that the videos are not available to play now. Would you mind uploading again for the double check?
Generally, the firmware refresh will fix most issues, if no luck, the last way is considering sending the unit in, we sincerely apologize if this bothers you. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-6-22
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-22 04:43
Alans, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience first. I've checked the email history of the ticket number you offered, it seems that the videos are not available to play now. Would you mind uploading again for the double check?
Generally, the firmware refresh will fix most issues, if no luck, the last way is considering sending the unit in, we sincerely apologize if this bothers you. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you for your reply.
Are you senior management?
I don't intent to be sidetracked by going over the reinstallations again and again.
Can you confirm that you will pay the costs to send the drone to you?

The problem is not hardware, but software.
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

AlansDronePics Posted at 2018-6-22 07:28
Thank you for your reply.
Are you senior management?
I don't intent to be sidetracked by going over the reinstallations again and again.

Alans, sorry for the inconvenience, here we are the Admin of the forum, you are recommended to contact our support and start a case to send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support, you also can reply the email (#1178066) at your most convenient, the local team will do their best to help you. If you encounter any difficulties during the repair progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we're glad to help. Appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules