Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobK2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 367828 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
I'm a new drone owner (Mavic Air)
There doesn't seem to be any support options for Skypixel so hopeing this forum can help.
Firstly, is Skypixel owned by DJI as the accounts are linked?

I did some filming on my Air and using the DJO Go 4 app I added some music (from the app) and uploaded it to Skypixel, as soon as it finished uploading and when I tried to view it it said: Your creation has been rejected due to relavant policies. Please send an email to contact@skypixel.com if you have any questions.
I emailed that address but no reply (of course) so I have no idea why it has been blocked.

next issue, I can't seem to edit TAG's on my stuff once it's been saved, I have deleted some TAGs' and added others but it doesn't save and deletes all the changes leaving what was there before.

Not very impressed with this service and the fact I can't contact anyone about these issues, any other systems out there??

Ta
2018-6-22
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Well at least your videos finish uploading.  I have not completed a video upload for six months.  Upload hits 100% and then they die.  To top it off Skypixel removed the option of linking from YouTube and Vimeo.
2018-6-22
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

My opinion skypixes is only good for the tiny planet 360 panos as is easy way to upload and actually have a working 360 without all the hassle doing it yourself.  Other than that yeah really not good and do not use it.
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, sorry for the late response. Kindly please check the FAQ of the SkyPixel: https://medium.com/@SkyPixel/skypixel-faq-7f6495053230, please make sure you have sent your SkyPixel personal homage link to contact@skypixel.com and ask for approval. The proper team will check it then. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we're glad to help. Thanks.

2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules