382 8 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2 flights today, took off on the 2nd flight and I noticed a front led cover, not got a clue how or why but what I do know is, DJI shop is a rip off, 1 blooming cover for £9, ok, I could live with that if it was free shipping but oh no, that ain't the way they roll, they only want £13.95, 1 tiny little plastic cover and it said 2-3 days shipping so it ain't coming from China..... But get this, ebay, 4 led covers £5.25 with free shipping from china

2018-6-22
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI should offer free shipping on all of their products. Even if it was at a loss to the company. They are making lots of money on their products and that is a part of doing business.
2018-6-22
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>

Yeah - their shipping costs are ridiculous.
If everything would be coming straight from China I'd somehow understand .
But all accessories I bought so far were having a London address as sender.
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. Sorry for this trouble. Free shipping will only apply if the orders reach over GBP £119. By the way, may I know when and where did you buy the aircraft?
2018-6-22
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Yep i found this , i paid £5.68 for the ones on ebay ( x4  inc reflectors ) and guess what..... they arrived in under a week   ;-)  Btw i also bought top/middle shell  and legs from China also on ebay for around £80  . i did wonder if they would be genuine ? but on arrival and close inspection  they are   happy days ,
What annoyed me was Dji won't sell certain p4p parts direct to the UK through parts stockists ? what's that all about ?
2018-6-22
Use props
ATJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17736 ft

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-22 11:44

Just for Fun here is my story https://forum.dji.com/thread-119046-1-1.html
2018-6-22
Use props
Mark Weiss
Second Officer
United States

Eric13 Posted at 2018-6-22 11:44

Especially when you consider that China only pays about 1/20th what Americans pay for shipping. They ship to America for $1 and we pay $20 to send the item back if defective (for example).
2018-6-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-22 12:20
Hello. Sorry for this trouble. Free shipping will only apply if the orders reach over GBP £119. By the way, may I know when and where did you buy the aircraft?

Yeah, ok free was asking a bit too much but, nearly 14 quid for sommat that weighs less that 0.000001kg is taking the pee out of its customers, i and when its gonna take 2-3 days, oh, wait, thats its dispatched within  2-3 days is it? nope and i got it wrong, Estimated delivery time: 2-5 working days after payment confirmation. WHAT........!!  Bought in the UK from Drones Direct and 2 moths out of warranty, not that it would have been covered anyway...
2018-6-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Decided to go for a couple from Ireland, i bought 2 @ £2 each, downside is they stitched me twice on shipping at 2x £1.80  a stern email will be sent
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules