Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Piece of junk
1200 16 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans04fedced
New
United States

My Mavic Pro was delivered just two weeks ago. Your product sucks! I cannot get it to fly one single time. No matter the updates that have been completed, I keep getting the same messages. They are:

1. System Warning - Check App
2. The Compass will not calibrate automatically or when I turn it in circles over and over and over and .......
3. The IMU will not calibrate.

I have even removed the App on my IPhone 6S and reinstalled it but still no changes!
2018-6-22
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Have you read the quick start guide and the user manual? It might help: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2018-6-22
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Take a deep breath, don't bother with the app. Can you turn the RC on then the drone, will the drone connect to the RC?
2018-6-22
Use props
fans04fedced
New

QuadKid Posted at 2018-6-22 12:40
Take a deep breath, don't bother with the app. Can you turn the RC on then the drone, will the drone connect to the RC?

So, are you that I can use the remote control without the use of my phone?
2018-6-22
Use props
Danger Lampost
lvl.4

United States

Where were you physically located when you tried to fly? Have you tried flying in a different location? The product doesn't suck, only your experience with it so far. Let's change that.
2018-6-22
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

fans04fedced Posted at 2018-6-22 17:38
So, are you that I can use the remote control without the use of my phone?

You absolutely can but will be limited to how far you can fly which is fine to test.  Here is what you should do.

First install DJI Assistant 2 from the site.  Then plug in and turn on your AC to your PC and run DJI assistant.  From there ensure you are on the latest Firmware.  It will tell you when plugged in.

Then do the same thing with your RC.  Plug in first to your PC then turn on your RC and do the same thing.  Ensure it is on the latest firmware.  

Then try and calibrate IMU again.  Can be tricky just follow the directions.

Then go to open field away from any medal and calibrate compass. Ensure you are not even wearing a metal/smart watch.

2018-6-22
Use props
fans04fedced
New
United States

SparksBird Posted at 2018-6-22 18:04
You absolutely can but will be limited to how far you can fly which is fine to test.  Here is what you should do.

First install DJI Assistant 2 from the site.  Then plug in and turn on your AC to your PC and run DJI assistant.  From there ensure you are on the latest Firmware.  It will tell you when plugged in.

I did everything you said. I downloaded the assistant to my computer. When I try to calibrate using the assistant, I keep getting a yellow exclamation point with instructions to restart my Mavic. But when I do, nothing changes. I tried just using my IPhone 7S to operate the drone but no success. Still getting error messages for sensors, compass and IMU. I have tried to calibrate everything but no use.
2018-6-24
Use props
fans04fedced
New
United States

fans04fedced Posted at 2018-6-24 10:26
I did everything you said. I downloaded the assistant to my computer. When I try to calibrate using the assistant, I keep getting a yellow exclamation point with instructions to restart my Mavic. But when I do, nothing changes. I tried just using my IPhone 7S to operate the drone but no success. Still getting error messages for sensors, compass and IMU. I have tried to calibrate everything but no use.

Every time I tried to calibrate the IMU, I would be able to make it through all the steps and would get a message saying IMU was calibrated. But then when I would restart the Mavic, it would say that the IMU needs to be calibrated. This happened every time.
2018-6-24
Use props
fans04fedced
New
United States

fans04fedced Posted at 2018-6-24 10:26

I was able to get through the steps of calibrating the IMU but when I restarted my Mavic , I would again get the message to calibrate the IMU. This happens every time!
2018-6-24
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

fans04fedced Posted at 2018-6-24 10:29
Every time I tried to calibrate the IMU, I would be able to make it through all the steps and would get a message saying IMU was calibrated. But then when I would restart the Mavic, it would say that the IMU needs to be calibrated. This happened every time.

The last thing I can recommend is you refresh/reinstall the firmware on your AC and RC.  Something may of not gone right so just do again.  Other than that if that does not work open a case with DJI.  https://www.dji.com/support/product/mavic
2018-6-24
Use props
fans04fedced
New
United States

Danger Lampost Posted at 2018-6-22 18:03
Where were you physically located when you tried to fly? Have you tried flying in a different location? The product doesn't suck, only your experience with it so far. Let's change that.

No luck. I’ve tried different locations. I keep getting the same error messages for the compass, IMU and sensors. I also keep getting the message System Warning, Check App. I have the current firmware downloaded to both the Mavic and the RC. I tried to calibrate everything. No success. I am able to get through the steps of calibrating the IMU. But when I restart the Mavic, it shows that the IMU still needs to be calibrated. When I downloaded the assistant to my computer, I am unable to do calibration because I keep getting a yellow exclamation point with a message to restart my device.
2018-6-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

fans04fedced Posted at 2018-6-24 10:37
No luck. I’ve tried different locations. I keep getting the same error messages for the compass, IMU and sensors. I also keep getting the message System Warning, Check App. I have the current firmware downloaded to both the Mavic and the RC. I tried to calibrate everything. No success. I am able to get through the steps of calibrating the IMU. But when I restart the Mavic, it shows that the IMU still needs to be calibrated. When I downloaded the assistant to my computer, I am unable to do calibration because I keep getting a yellow exclamation point with a message to restart my device.

You need to Open a Ticket (aka case) with DJI.
Make sure you write down Ticket number.
2018-6-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

SparksBird Posted at 2018-6-24 10:36
The last thing I can recommend is you refresh/reinstall the firmware on your AC and RC.  Something may of not gone right so just do again.  Other than that if that does not work open a case with DJI.  https://www.dji.com/support/product/mavic

Sorry, I missed yours.  I searched for Ticket instead of Case.
2018-6-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans04fedced Posted at 2018-6-24 10:37

Can you post some screenshots of warnings and problems ?
2018-6-24
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

return it to the store/online seller
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans04fedced Posted at 2018-6-24 10:29

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused if may I ask have you tried to check your aircraft status under the DJI GO 4 app and see if there's an error message?
2018-6-25
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

When that happens unfortunately you have to use the DJI Assistant 2 installed and running on your OS X or Windows 10 computer.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules