912 13 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>

Hello Bluebird..
skin i self printed 9after loads of trys and fails , i happy with this one ,will be adding some sides and front to it soon ..

hello Blue Bird

hello Blue Bird
2018-6-22
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Great looking blue skin.
2018-6-22
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

Matches your Street Triple, just needs a little gold
2018-6-22
Use props
Peaches18
lvl.2

Canada

Looks like a sports car!
2018-6-22
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks good!
2018-6-22
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-6-22 13:30

What a great idea , workin on that tomorrow ,,lol lol I had the triumph done as a special out from factoryfrom new —-boom
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Beautiful blue colored DJI Mavic Air. Thank you for sharing.
2018-6-23
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

updated Blinged a bit

2018-6-23
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-6-22 13:30

now it looks like the Trip lol

2018-6-23
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Portugal

wobbles Posted at 2018-6-23 10:54
now it looks like the Trip lol

[view_image]

Wobbly Air

I like it! Although honestly, I like the colorscheme on your Street better
Saw it in real life a couple of years back at an bike exhibition, and it does fit her quite nicely.

We've had the pleasure of owning an graphite grey STR from the moment she was introduced, and I still miss her sometimes. One amazing bike, sadly the Misses stopt riding after the birth of our daughter, but oh boy, could she ride that thing. On a bad day I couldn't even follow.
2018-6-24
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-6-24 14:11
Wobbly Air

I like it! Although honestly, I like the colorscheme on your Street better

thanks i agree ....I am a instructer , and to be honest 90% of great riders are women , because they have nothing to prove, they listen , and ask questions , where us as blokes just go yea yea yea i know it all ..
yea my street trip i had designed out OF FACTORY i worked there at time , and becuse it looked so goood they did that design after , mine was a 2009 and i wanted it different from stock so took the street trip sign on rear cowl away and had the 675 of the daytona put there ...
2018-6-24
Use props
Porygon3301
lvl.1
Flight distance : 195253 ft
Hong Kong

Did you do it with a spray gun?
I got one but not sure if I can spray it without damaging the drone.
2018-6-24
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

Porygon3301 Posted at 2018-6-24 22:56
Did you do it with a spray gun?
I got one but not sure if I can spray it without damaging the drone.

NO i used Vinyl i cut myself , would not reccomend painting anything, vinyl can be removed easily if there a problem
2018-6-25
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Netherlands

wobbles Posted at 2018-6-24 22:50
thanks i agree ....I am a instructer , and to be honest 90% of great riders are women , because they have nothing to prove, they listen , and ask questions , where us as blokes just go yea yea yea i know it all ..
yea my street trip i had designed out OF FACTORY i worked there at time , and becuse it looked so goood they did that design after , mine was a 2009 and i wanted it different from stock so took the street trip sign on rear cowl away and had the 675 of the daytona put there ...[view_image]

"thanks i agree ....I am a instructer , and to be honest 90% of great riders are women , because they have nothing to prove, they listen , and ask questions , where us as blokes just go yea yea yea i know it all .."

Ah, tell me about it, unfortunately we've had many first hand experiences on that. The moment 'blokes' see a tail dangling from underneath a helmet they get competative, especially when they get outdriven things tend to get dangerous. We stopped doing rideouts with unknown people because of that. I'm not kidding when I say people crashed or got hospitalized.

Fortunately we have a very close set of riding friends that ride without the need to prove their abilities to eachtother, and she's considered one of the boys so to say.

"yea my street trip i had designed out OF FACTORY i worked there at time , and becuse it looked so goood they did that design after , mine was a 2009 and i wanted it different from stock so took the street trip sign on rear cowl away and had the 675 of the daytona put there ...

Aw, that's really awesome! To have your bike being taken in to production, cool.
The wife got one of the first delivered R's,the moment the spyshots hit the internet she was at the dealer for a testride of the normal ST and ordered it immediately, so much more her machine then her sobby suspensioned and high revving Hornet 600.  She learned to ride on a CBR400, and you know how you need to ride that if you want to tag allong. Learning to ride that to its max and you keep riding like that afterwards
The triple was her dream machine, is her dream machine and probably will be forever, giving her anything she needs in a bike.

2018-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules