Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC status error Mavic Air
17181 15 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paw Ogo
New

Please help me solve the ESC error problem. I split the Mav Air drone. It has been repaired by an independent service. It was tested and everything was ok. After two days, the message ESC status error appeared. What are the possible reasons? Thank you for your help
2018-6-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Hate to say it, but try refreshing Mavic Air's firmware.  In some cases ESC errors have been resolved by refreshing Mavic's firmware.
2018-6-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Definitely refresh the firmware. Always works for me when these glitches pop up - thankfully not that much. Use DJI Assistant 2 for the firmware refresh and ensure Assistant 2 is on the latest version.
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Paw, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please refer to the tutorial video below, try to update the firmware for your Mavic air and check if the issue fixes or not, thanks.

2018-6-22
Use props
Paw Ogo
New

Thank you all for your answer.
Unfortunately, the problem is still not resolved.
I refreshed Mavic Air's firmware again through Dji Asist.2.
However, there was another problem: Dji assist2. can not see RC.
So again I've uploaded Dji asist2.
Unfortunately, the RC driver for widnows 7 is missing.
The usb port in RC works (after connecting the smartphone everything works), after connecting to a computer with windows 7 pro, Dji asist2 can not see the controller.
Windows 7 detects the device, but displays a driver error.
Is it possible to get an Rc driver for windows somewhere?
2018-6-23
Use props
Ken Storm
First Officer
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same issue with W10, it cant see the RC, sees the AC fine.
I just used my mobile to firmware update the RC. Not Ideal, but works.
2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Paw Ogo Posted at 2018-6-23 01:55
Thank you all for your answer.
Unfortunately, the problem is still not resolved.
I refreshed Mavic Air's firmware again through Dji Asist.2.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure you have downloaded the DJI assistant 2 from DJI official website: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads, if still no good luck, please try to update the firmware via DJI GO4 in the mobile device, or change another computer to try it again. After all the troubleshooting, if the issue still persists, you are recommended to start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2018-6-25
Use props
erickduran
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Hi Diana i have the same problem on my DJI MAVIC PRO.

ESC status error

i need help on this, i saw in other post that you send a file dropbox via, wich resolve this.
thankyou in advance.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

erickduran Posted at 2018-7-1 12:05
Hi Diana i have the same problem on my DJI MAVIC PRO.

ESC status error

Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, If may I ask what happened to your drone prior to this issue? Did you aircraft experience any collision or hard-landing?
2018-7-1
Use props
erickduran
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-1 12:27
Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, If may I ask what happened to your drone prior to this issue? Did you aircraft experience any collision or hard-landing?

yes, i flew to 10 feet with low battery and dops, all apear ok, sensors and everythings.. just the ESC error is apearing.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

erickduran Posted at 2018-7-1 12:30
yes, i flew to 10 feet with low battery and dops, all apear ok, sensors and everythings.. just the ESC error is apearing.

I would suggest contacting our support for us to send the unit to our repair facility. Please see the link.

https://www.dji.com/support

2018-7-1
Use props
erickduran
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

i bought this mavic pro in price-mart, Dominican Republic, i'm in the Dominican Republic Right now, i wold like to try before anything out, the firmware or software that Diana send to customer, Dropbox way.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

erickduran Posted at 2018-7-1 12:42
i bought this mavic pro in price-mart, Dominican Republic, i'm in the Dominican Republic Right now, i wold like to try before anything out, the firmware or software that Diana send to customer, Dropbox way.

You can go ahead and try to download our DJI Assistant 2 and after that restore factory defaults and refresh the unit, however, if the issue persists, please send an email to support@dji.com for further evaluation. Thank you.
2018-7-1
Use props
Gonzaa
New
Flight distance : 28980 ft
Argentina

Hello I have the same problem, never suffered or a small blow my mavic air and then use it and landed, I went to use it and appeared this error when you turn on the engines move a bit forward and back but I can not take off I tried to update firmware and even back to the factory and yet still the problem. Can you help me? When you started the application says "ready to fly" a few second and then comes the problem. I am in Argentina and there is no service here but if sellers official thanks
Screenshot_20181117-191745.jpg
Screenshot_20181117-172319.jpg
2018-11-18
Use props
djiuser_bFfccTpZggIg
New
Uganda

Please. Can u help me. My drone giving error.
- “ESC status error. Turn off aircraft and restart. Contact djı support if this continues after restarting.
What ı m going to do about this one.
2019-8-28
Use props
test23323
New

xxxxGET /forum.php?mod=viewthread
2023-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules