Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help!
672 8 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael “Freshdawg” Sugg
New

United States

I crashed my brand new drone and now when i try to takeoff the drone won't fly into the air, instead the drone struggles to takeoff but on screen it says that the max motor speed has been reached and then the motors shut down,what should i do
2018-6-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

In case it is a DJI drone (I assume so because you are posting this here but without mentioning which one) just open a support case with DJI. There obviously is damage that needs repair: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-6-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If you are having a problem with motors, best to send in, they are not to expensive.
2018-6-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Did you remove or replace any of props on drone after crash?  If yes, did you get correct props on correct motors?
2018-6-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-22 19:52
Did you remove or replace any of props on drone after crash?  If yes, did you get correct props on correct motors?

I was wondering the same thing'
2018-6-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Woe Posted at 2018-6-22 20:18
I was wondering the same thing'

Without seeing video of what is going on, it is hard to know what to rule out vs. rule in.

I keep thinking there was a similar case, and it was solved by re-updating firmware?

Except in that case, the drone had not been crashed.

2018-6-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-22 20:31
Without seeing video of what is going on, it is hard to know what to rule out vs. rule in.

I keep thinking there was a similar case, and it was solved by re-updating firmware?

I remember that.
This just sounded like props being on backwards.
2018-6-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would return the drone immediately - especially after a significant crash as there may also be secondary damage. Don't temper with it or you will void any insurance protection or warranty you may have or be entitled to.
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Drone after a crash. The best resolution for this issue is for you to send the Drone in for repair so that our DJI Repair Team will be able to check the Drone completely. I will be posting the link for you to create an online repair request for your Drone.

https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules