TABLET HELP: iPad Air
520 2 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dannyshiers
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi guys,

I recently got a Phantom 4 (basically brand new) and flew it today for the first time.

I flew it above some private land, but I would say it had moderate interference, which I know can affect things.

I've had 2 phantoms before this, so I know what's what really.

The problem was, the picture was so jittery and occasionally it went bright green or just blacked out - very laggy and no good for filming like me.

I got a device CPU overload error, I'm using an iPad Air so I think this might be the problem as it may struggle running DJI GO 4.

So, any suggestions on fixes OR what new tablet to get that will run DJI GO 4 like a breeze (nothing too expensive pls).

Thanks in advance

xD
2018-6-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You need to first check the approved device list that DJI provides.

Then see what devices there fit your budget.
Apple iPad Pro, is an awesome device, pricey though.
I use an iPad Air 2 Cellular for my Phantom 3 Pro’. Never a hiccup... perfect flights every time
Gorgeous pics and her videos are so delightful.

RedHotPoker
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for this trouble this caused to you. The iPad Air is one of the tested and recommended device. There should be no problem with DJI Go 4 app. Did you get the picture directly from the micro SD card? Also. if you can share us a sample photo showing this issue that would be a great help. You may want to see as well the list of the tested and recommended devices.

2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules