What videos best show off using a DJI Drone + Ronin ++ ?
579 2 2018-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danger Lampost
lvl.4

United States

With both aerial (Air, Phanton, Inspire) and handheld gimbals (Ronin, Osmo), throw in your favorite phone/video camera and you can shoot some interesting video using multiple DJI products and other devices. Yet mostly what I see in the way of video here in the DJI forum is pure aerial drone photos or video, which is of course totally appropriate. That's what I've been doing too. Lately, I want to incorporate hand held and other video / content into my video as well using the Ronin, plus other video content from my full frame Canon video camera.

So, my question is - what videos have people posted here that you think best show off a mix of video recorded from multiple different DJI or other products  and then mixed together? I'm looking to expand my horizons and be inspired by what others have done using multiple different devices and then mixed together.

2018-6-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yeah I know where your coming from, there are some here but not easy to find, as search engine is pretty much useless, but haven’t seen any with Ronin, Osmo , Osmo Mobile , combined, I’ll be sure to get a plan together myself for ground and air footage. Thank you.
2018-6-23
Use props
fansdfbe21cc
lvl.4
Israel

Here is one example, taken using DJI Mavic 2 Pro & GoPro HERO 7:
2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules