Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Taking a Drone to Suriname
1196 2 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronybaloney
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I planning a trip to Suriname , south america and want to take my mpp.
Does someone have experiences with taking a drone into the country and if so what is the regulation of flying there?hope someone can give me an answer. Thanks
2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, for better understanding please refer to the link provided below. Hope this helps. Fly Safe
2018-6-23
Use props
dronybaloney
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-23 09:26
Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, for better understanding please refer to the link provided below. Hope this helps. Fly Safe

Thanks.
Pfff i am getting  a little bit tired always finding out  in what countries you need to do what. Like filling out unnecessary forms , paying fees etc. I went to namibia few months ago and needed to get a permit. Went through all this burocratic paperwork , paid 80 euros, waited , waited and waited some more weeks, sending emails , finally got a signed piece of paper. And guess what: nobody ever asked me to show this in namibia. Or even nobody asked anything at all. I wonder if local authorities from a country knows their own rules etc or know what their collegues in other departments are doing.
I think in future with more and more people getting drones, they will be loaded with requests etc . Unless they find a new market to rip off dronelovers with their fees. But untill now they are wasting their time behind their desks
2018-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules