Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photo problem in phantom 4 pro plus
673 4 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1BPeYK4uOpKr
lvl.1
Indonesia

Dear all

I have problem with my photo result. Somehow when I checked into the album it seems that photos that I have taken was not shown in the album. Meanwhile no such problem when taking the video. Any advice to solve this? I’ve taken several pics the first day I bought this phantom and that time I miss not have the problem. Problem just arised lately after several days. Need your help on this. Thanks
2018-6-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Are you looking on the SD card in the aircraft?
2018-6-23
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You need to do some testing to find out:  Are the photos being taken and lost, or are they not being taken?
You can test on your desk.  No need to fly or even start the motors.
Are you pressing the shutter while the camera is still writing the previous image to the SD card?
2018-6-23
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Not sure how big the difference is from one version of the app to the  other, but the one i have make it possible to choose only view of  pictures or videos if not all. Could it be that you have managed to  select video only view?

Screenshot_2018-04-19-11-25-05.png
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your photos taken from the P4P+, may we ask if you reformatted your SD card prior to your very first flight?
2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules