Can Mavic Air Battery Be Recharged from RavPower Battery Brick?
1831 4 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sequitur
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I would have thought this possible.  But if I use the little adapter to plug my RavPower into a Mavic Air battery it does not seem to do anything.  I used a male to male USB cable to connect them.  I'd like some way to use a battery brick to recharge in the field.  To me, recharging my drone battery is more important than charging something else USING my drone battery.
Thanks!
2018-6-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. To ensure the compatibility and the performance, you are recommended to charge the battery with the original charger that comes with the drone, thanks.
2018-6-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Get the DJI Mavic Air Car Charger
2018-6-25
Use props
sequitur
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-6-25 00:18
Get the DJI Mavic Air Car Charger

Considered that.  My primary goal though is to be able to recharge a Mavic Air battery while on a 6+ mile high in back country.  No cars in which to use the charger!
2018-6-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sequitur Posted at 2018-6-28 13:03
Considered that.  My primary goal though is to be able to recharge a Mavic Air battery while on a 6+ mile high in back country.  No cars in which to use the charger!

I see - amazon do sell some power bank chargers that are compatible with the Air batteries. As things stand you can't recharge the MA via internal Type-C - I think the type-C port was introduced on the Air purely to transfer the files from the internal storage to a computer at a quicker speed than micro USB. If you can't find a power bank then the only other option is to buy more batteries.  
2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules