1257 4 2018-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike F
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2467257 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When using dual operator , slave TX  will always be in free mode on gimble an will not change to follow mode untill master take control of gimble. Is this normal?  Would like Slave TX to operate in follow mode.  Master ter TX is cendence and slave is original TX
2018-6-23
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft

I used duel operator for the first time a couple of days ago and found the same thing.

My gimbal operator said that on the S100 there is a button to re-set the gimbal to the aircrafts heading from the Master TX. Is this possible with the I2?
2018-6-24
Use props
Mike F
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2467257 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Altitude Drones Posted at 2018-6-24 10:16
I used duel operator for the first time a couple of days ago and found the same thing.

My gimbal operator said that on the S100 there is a button to re-set the gimbal to the aircrafts heading from the Master TX. Is this possible with the I2?

I found that it can not be re-set or changed between follow mode and Free mode on I2 salve tx. Only way is master to take control back and change to follow mode.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Yes, it is normal since the master controller is for drone movements and orientation while the slave controller is for gimbal camera movement.
2018-6-25
Use props
MRTN.photo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1395259 ft
  • >>>

Even when in dual operator mode you will still be able to recenter your gimbal on the master
-NOTE: Don't do this without notice to your camera operator because this will drive him/ her crazy, because it's really annoying-.
As a pilot I made a custom setting on C1 (on the master) to recenter the gimbal (whilst my camera operator has gimbal control) for landing purposes.
Unfortunately throughout different firmware updates the gimbal will recenter AND in the mean time will level the pitch (tilting) of the camera.
Personally I like to tilt the lens slightly up upon landing, unfortunately now my camera operator has to tilt the lens up when landing.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules