DJI Assistant 2 1.2.4 Exe file is not running on Windows 10 laptop
12Next >
14706 63 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManojExplorer
New
Tanzania

I have recently purchased Mavic Air Fly More Combo. I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 1.2.4, and was trying to install it on my laptop with Windows 10. But it simply doesn't start to install. Tried running the program as Administrator but same result.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues right now. Try to use this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... sistant+2+1.2.4.zip
2018-6-24
Use props
FanOfFlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

I had this issue with some non DJI software.  What I did to fix it was after the download, I right clicked on the folder and there was a "Blocked" check box in the bottom right of the properties folder.  When I unblocked BEFORE unzipping the file, the application worked.

Windows 10 has some security stuff going on, and it can block/will block some programs from running to protect your system if the author of that program didn't properly do something to the file.  
Hopefully this helps you.
2018-6-24
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

This is specific to your laptop, as the app Does install. I'd suggest you try to install it after having temporarily disabled your anti-virus software - it may be blocking installation by default.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Please keep us posted in any case that the issue will occur. Thank you.
2018-6-25
Use props
grobleben
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18780 ft
Germany

The Assistant 2 latest version installed properly. But it isn`t detecting the device. I installed on a desctop too, but the same result.SW is windows 10 latest version.
2018-7-8
Use props
fansb67326a3
lvl.1

United States

This is the message I get after selecting DJI=ASSISTANT=2=1.2.4.EXE RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.  I NEED HELP HERE, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.
2019-3-12
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI's code signing certificate has been revoked. Hence the UAC error ...
2019-3-12
Use props
larryc43230
Second Officer
Flight distance : 664534 ft
United States

Keule Posted at 3-12 21:36
DJI's code signing certificate has been revoked. Hence the UAC error ...
[view_image]

I've had DJI Assistant 2 (latest version) running for months, but now every time I try to run it Windows blocks execution with the message in the post above. My PC is running Windows 10 with the latest system updates.

From what I can see, DJI will have to fix the Code Signing Certificate.

I'm aware that I can force it to run by lowering the security shields on my PC, but that's not an option in my case. I prefer to maintain a safe machine and just not run DJI Assistant 2 until this issue is resolved.

Larry
2019-3-13
Use props
gaardhund
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42231 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

I get the same message.
2019-3-13
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same problem here. Come DJI lets get with it and get this fixed. You guys aren't looking too good. You're failing in a lot of areas.

TK
2019-3-13
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had to re-download the DJI Assistant 2 software from the DJI download page and ran into problem when installing it onto Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1803.

When launching the installer it fails and gives the error message "this app has been blocked for your protection".

Here is how to bypass that error.

Click on the Start Window and typ CMD to pull up the Command Window. Then right click the CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

When you are in the Command Window point to the location of your .exe file and hit enter. Example: C:\Users\Profile Name\Downloads\DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.4.exe

It should then launch the installer and walk you through the process. Hope this helps some people.
2019-3-13
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Trailkill Posted at 3-13 07:51
Same problem here. Come DJI lets get with it and get this fixed. You guys aren't looking too good. You're failing in a lot of areas.

TK

Click on the Start Window and typ CMD to pull up the Command Window. Then right click the CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

When you are in the Command Window point to the location of your .exe file and hit enter. Example: C:\Users\Profile Name\Downloads\DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.4.exe

It should then launch the installer and walk you through the process. Hope this helps some people.
2019-3-13
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

larryc43230 Posted at 3-13 02:51
I've had DJI Assistant 2 (latest version) running for months, but now every time I try to run it Windows blocks execution with the message in the post above. My PC is running Windows 10 with the latest system updates.

2019-3-13
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

gaardhund Posted at 3-13 06:15
I get the same message.

2019-3-13
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

2019-3-13
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 3-13 08:03

Click on the Start Window and typ CMD to pull up the Command Window. Then right click the CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

Thanks Hurley I got to install and ran once but now it won't run again. I'm not going through that everytime I need to run DJI assistant.

TK

2019-3-13
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Trailkill Posted at 3-13 09:07
Thanks Hurley I got to install and ran once but now it won't run again. I'm not going through that everytime I need to run DJI assistant.

TK

That's strange that it doesn't let you run it multiple times. I'll do some more digging around.
2019-3-13
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

larryc43230 Posted at 3-13 02:51

Agree with you
2019-3-13
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Got red warning notice, can NOT run assistant on W-10 desk top computer.  ???  Hope answer from dji is forthcoming.
2019-3-13
Use props
fans33ec820b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 896686 ft
Norway

Same problem. Will not install
20190313_231525.jpg
2019-3-13
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

HH1 Posted at 3-13 13:16
Got red warning notice, can NOT run assistant on W-10 desk top computer.  ???  Hope answer from dji is forthcoming.

It's a must.
2019-3-14
Use props
djiuser_ngHCPmzQN6nn
New
Costa Rica

I just bought a Mavic Air fly more combo and I'm having exactly this same issue. It also doesn't let me update the aircraft firmware using the DJI Go 4 app... Is so frustrating.
2019-3-15
Use props
djiuser_A9C4zAdfsrhx
lvl.1

United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 3-13 08:01
I had to re-download the DJI Assistant 2 software from the DJI download page and ran into problem when installing it onto Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1803.

When launching the installer it fails and gives the error message "this app has been blocked for your protection".

This fix does work!  Thank you for the guidance.  Too bad DJI can't fix this problem.
2019-3-19
Use props
Scott.Collinson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1073 ft
Canada

Hurley1718 Posted at 3-13 08:06

Click on the Start Window and typ CMD to pull up the Command Window. Then right click the CMD icon and select Run as Administrator.

I don't understand "point", please explain further.
2019-3-19
Use props
Scott.Collinson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1073 ft
Canada

Hurley1718 Posted at 3-13 08:01
I had to re-download the DJI Assistant 2 software from the DJI download page and ran into problem when installing it onto Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1803.

I don't understand what you mean by "point" in your explanation could you please elaborate.
2019-3-19
Use props
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1598750 ft
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 3-13 08:06

Hi Hurley

I opened cmd in admin mode as you suggested.

It says c:\WINDOWS\system32> then a cursor.

I copied and pasted the file location from properties. It looked almost exactly like your example except "user name" was MY user name.

I Typed .exe directly after and hit Enter.

Is this what you mean by "point to"?

I got a message
    "Is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

What am I doing wrong?
2019-3-19
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK Posted at 3-19 13:49
Hi Hurley

I opened cmd in admin mode as you suggested.

in the command window do a CD\ to get to the root level of your c drive. Then type int he path to the installer.   
2019-3-19
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Scott.Collinson Posted at 3-19 12:57
I don't understand what you mean by "point" in your explanation could you please elaborate.

By "point to" I mean type in the path of the installer into the command window. Make sure to do a cd\ to get to the root level of C: Drive

2019-3-19
Use props
QuadFunAus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

Like many others, I am getting the same message.  My MA is asking to connect to DJI Assistant 2 for calibration of sensors, so until DJI fix this issue I am stuck.  I wonder if DJI are willing to repair MA if I crash due to a sensor problem, given they are currently not providing a platform to fix the error.
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

QuadFunAus Posted at 3-19 16:30
Like many others, I am getting the same message.  My MA is asking to connect to DJI Assistant 2 for calibration of sensors, so until DJI fix this issue I am stuck.  I wonder if DJI are willing to repair MA if I crash due to a sensor problem, given they are currently not providing a platform to fix the error.

Hi QuadFunAus, we have found the cause of the issue and are working on it. You can install or run DJI Assistant 2 software using a computer with Windows 7/8 or Mac temporarily.
Currently, the DJI Assistant 2 for other products such as Phantom, Matrice has been updated, the version is v2.0.7, the new update of DJI Assistant 2/DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic is under the final test and will be released soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans33ec820b Posted at 3-13 14:55
Same problem. Will not install

Hi there, we have found the cause of the issue and are working on it. You can install or run DJI Assistant 2 software using a computer with Windows 7/8 or Mac temporarily.
Currently, the DJI Assistant 2 for other products such as Phantom, Matrice has been updated, the version is v2.0.7, the new update of DJI Assistant 2/DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic is under the final test and will be released soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ngHCPmzQN6nn Posted at 3-15 03:11
I just bought a Mavic Air fly more combo and I'm having exactly this same issue. It also doesn't let me update the aircraft firmware using the DJI Go 4 app... Is so frustrating.

Hi there, we have found the cause of the issue and are working on it. You can install or run DJI Assistant 2 software using a computer with Windows 7/8 or Mac temporarily.
Currently, the DJI Assistant 2 for other products such as Phantom, Matrice has been updated, the version is v2.0.7. The update of DJI Assistant 2/DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic is under the final test and will be released soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_A9C4zAdfsrhx Posted at 3-19 09:27
This fix does work!  Thank you for the guidance.  Too bad DJI can't fix this problem.

Currently, the DJI Assistant 2 for other products such as Phantom, Matrice has been updated, the version is v2.0.7. The update of DJI Assistant 2/DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic is under the final test and will be released soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
Questttt
New

Cyprus

today is 21 3 2019 and i paid lot of money for Zoom 2 and cant install the file, same message come, and the solution given doesn't work also .. this is absurd  
2019-3-21
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Questttt Posted at 3-21 11:03
today is 21 3 2019 and i paid lot of money for Zoom 2 and cant install the file, same message come, and the solution given doesn't work also .. this is absurd

Be sure to access the English version of DJI's website and download Assistant 2 for Mavic 2.0.7

DJI is not able for whatever reason to provide all localized, latest versions of their software.
2019-3-21
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Keule Posted at 3-21 11:19
Be sure to access the English version of DJI's website and download Assistant 2 for Mavic 2.0.7

DJI is not able for whatever reason to provide all localized, latest versions of their software.

Yeah, you're right, Keule.
I use a VPN so I keep being forced to different language versions of the DJI site - some of which don't offer the v2.0.7 version. There's a direct link provided in one of the other threads which will get people around that.
2019-3-21
Use props
QuadFunAus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-20 01:30
Hi QuadFunAus, we have found the cause of the issue and are working on it. You can install or run DJI Assistant 2 software using a computer with Windows 7/8 or Mac temporarily.

Thanks for reply Mindy, I only have windows 10 devices so I can't run on anything else.  Hopefully, DJI can come up with a fix sooner rather than later!
Cheers
2019-3-21
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

QuadFunAus Posted at 3-21 20:19
Thanks for reply Mindy, I only have windows 10 devices so I can't run on anything else.  Hopefully, DJI can come up with a fix sooner rather than later!
Cheers

Quad, did you read the messages just prior to yours?
2019-3-21
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Why does the admin have to reply to each person with the same message what a waste of space.....
2019-3-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules