Should this forum be split?
826 9 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Virgil Quick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1074104 ft
United States

It appears to me that this forum needs to be split into two parts.  No, not the old Mavic Pro vs. Mavic Air debate but instead split the forum into one category for those who wish to discuss technical matters such as software problems, connection issues, etc. and the second category for those who which to display their latest videos or photographs.  Now don't get me wrong, I like to read both but it gets confusing when both technical discussions and vid/photos are all mixed together.  

Your thoughts?
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for that great idea. I will send this request to our DJI engineers for future updates. For now, you can use the category section to classify the threads on the forum.

2018-6-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nah, works fine for me as it is.
2018-6-24
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it's fine the way it is.  because to be honest, if it were separated, i probably would end up spending more time in one or the other, and miss the benefit of the shared experience.
2018-6-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

I would much rather DJI fix the Forum's Search engine, vs. having to use Google / Bing / Duck-Duck searches.
2018-6-24
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-6-24 10:16
I would much rather DJI fix the Forum's Search engine, vs. having to use Google / Bing / Duck-Duck searches.

second that ...would be brilliant and make searching so much easier , i generaly go through googl which points me to the forum anyway .
2018-6-24
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I normally used the "ALL" category, since I get a snapshot of all the other categories that are recent.
2018-6-24
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Its already got categories.
I'd like to see Air removed and given its own though.  Its a different drone completely so most issues related to that arent anything to do with Mavic.
2018-6-24
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maybe split Mavic Air and Pro but to be fair, it works well as it is. Why complicate things?!
2018-6-24
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

It is very good as it is! The filters on the top of the screen are working perfectly for those who are only interested in e.g. pictures or videos or whatever other category.
2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules