Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire remote with phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ntfa
Second Officer

United States

This question is for Tahoe Ed.  If I were to use the inspire remote with the phantom 3,  which firmware do I flash it with?  Inspire or phantom 3.   And before anyone says you can't use an inspire remote with a phantom 3, I know what the FAQ says.  

Also,  since the inspire remote has GPS, will dynamic home point use the inspire remote GPS for this purpose?
2015-5-17
Use props
ntfa
Second Officer

United States

Blade strike has answered my questions. Please disregard initial question
2015-5-17
Use props
aburkefl
First Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

ntfa@sbcglobal. Posted at 2015-5-18 01:28
Blade strike has answered my questions. Please disregard initial question

Since we can't see where bladestrike answered, what was his answer?
Inquiring minds want to know! LOL
2015-5-17
Use props
ntfa
Second Officer

United States

If you have an inspire remote with an inspire, you can enable dual output for HDMI and use it to bind the phantom 3.   If you purchase just the inspire remote, you cannot enable dual output because it is not linked to an inspire first.  This is evidently needed to enable the HDMI.  ...and is Important to enable this prior to being bound to a phantom.   

So don't go purchase a stand alone remote.  The HDMI board should be along soon.  How soon?  Roughly between now and 2-3 months.   There's not a set date that can be disclosed because probably DJI won't deliver on time and it will piss people off.  So it's out when it out.  Otherwise use an NVIDIA shield if you want HDMI now.   The only real way I'm told that it will work, is if you already own an inspire to enable that function.   I don't own an inspire but was going to just get the remote.   But I'll wait.   
2015-5-17
Use props
mb.ve
New
Flight distance : 511581 ft
  • >>>
Venezuela

Hello, I would like to know, if there is already a new/old threat for the answer to: how to use the Inspire R/C for Phantom and with which firmware ?
2015-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules