Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 Controller
698 5 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rjs21989
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>

I am looking for a new Main Board for my Controller. The main ribbon cable conecctor broke and I need to replace the board. I would rather not buy a brand new controller to hack it up. Does anybody know of anyone that sells parts for the controller???
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for what happened. Can you elaborate the parts you're looking for? Or provide a picture of it?
2018-6-24
Use props
rjs21989
Second Officer
  • >>>

2018-6-24
Use props
rjs21989
Second Officer
  • >>>

looking for that board, cause (arrow) is cracked and will not hold the ribbon cable.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I see. We actually do not sell any parts for that because, for remote controllers, we usually replace it not repair it once customer sends it to us. Also, we do not really recommend fixing it by yourself because it may void the warranty of the product. But going back to the part you're looking for, you may check other stores but it will not be available in our store.
2018-6-24
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Florida Drone Supply has a bunch of pre owned controllers for I1, they just purchased a large lot of pre owned I1s parts and components.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules