DJI GO 4 giving wrong info.
632 7 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobby graham
lvl.1

United States

I have a dji spark with controller and using the latest go 4 app. Everything was going good for a couple months then i started having problems. The go 4 app keeps saying the wrong things. Ill be flying and the app will say landing. It doesnt effect the drone or anything,i dont trust it tho. Ive reset the drone,reinstalled go 4, calibrated compass and imu,and changed phones and still didnt help. Any help would be great.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience that you're having. May I know what model of the mobile device you are using? Can you send a screenshot of what you're seeing in your app to isolate the issue?
2018-6-25
Use props
bobby graham
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-25 01:02
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience that you're having. May I know what model of the mobile device you are using? Can you send a screenshot of what you're seeing in your app to isolate the issue?

Thanks for replying. Its raining so im not able to get a screen shot while flying it today. The devices i use are LG cellphone model lGM150, Samsung tablet SMT377V and Asus tablet P008. I included a screenshot indoors of app being connetted to drone even though thats probably no help.  Thank you
Screenshot_20180625-150753.jpg
2018-6-25
Use props
bobby graham
lvl.1

United States

bobby graham Posted at 2018-6-25 12:01
Thanks for replying. Its raining so im not able to get a screen shot while flying it today. The devices i use are LG cellphone model lGM150, Samsung tablet SMT377V and Asus tablet P008. I included a screenshot indoors of app being connetted to drone even though thats probably no help.  Thank you

Forget the screenshot, that was done after installed an earlier version.
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

bobby graham Posted at 2018-6-25 12:20
Forget the screenshot, that was done after installed an earlier version.

What do you mean by that?
2018-6-26
Use props
bobby graham
lvl.1

United States

I started using an older version of dji go app last night.
2018-6-26
Use props
bobby graham
lvl.1

United States

It is 5 inches
2018-6-26
Use props
bobby graham
lvl.1

United States

I didn't mean to write the last post on here.
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules