Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S shipping updates....
123Next >
11417 99 2018-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin89
lvl.1

Hi DJI team! I have ordered the ronin s since May  30th, and so far I haven’t receive any shipment updates. I was been told that the item will ship within 20-25 days, but my order status still appears to be “authorized”. I’m really confused because according to the timeframe, my order supposed to be shipped today, and yet I didn’t get any updates.......

My order number is 0012598300429

Need some help over here......
6BD10814-E3AC-4D87-A032-98E18274C46B.jpeg
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kevin, the payment is successful and the estimated shipping date is 20-25 business days, we will send you the email with the tracking number once it is shipped, thanks for your patience.
2018-6-25
Use props
Zordon
United Kingdom

Your website never stated that it was business days. It just said days, which indicates calendar days. Especially that your press release stated that it would ship late June. 20 business days takes us to July! P.S. I'm on the same boat.
2018-6-26
Use props
Alan M
First Officer
Flight distance : 1581581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Zordon Posted at 2018-6-26 05:44
Your website never stated that it was business days. It just said days, which indicates calendar days. Especially that your press release stated that it would ship late June. 20 business days takes us to July! P.S. I'm on the same boat.

Hi Zordon

I ordered mine on the 29th at around 06:30 and it did state working days. DJI for some reason use Working days in the UK and Business days in the USA.

If you check the DJI store you'll see this on all the products they sell.

Alan M
2018-6-27
Use props
Sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Zordon Posted at 2018-6-26 05:44
Your website never stated that it was business days. It just said days, which indicates calendar days. Especially that your press release stated that it would ship late June. 20 business days takes us to July! P.S. I'm on the same boat.

All DJI store orders reference shipping in working/business days. Always has.
Another 'ordered on the 29th' here
2018-6-27
Use props
fans8f9fbe82
New

Poland

Yeah. I should be seeing mine between 26th of June (yesterday) and the 3rd of July, yet it hasn't been shipped yet. Ordered mine on the 29th of May, about an hour later I got the e-mail about availability. Still nothing – I just hope DJI gets it between those dates. Got a 3 week holiday planned mid-July and would love to take it with me! C'mon DJI!
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Kevin, your order has been shipped out, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-6-29
Use props
Malgaard
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 00:52
Hi Kevin, your order has been shipped out, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon.

So, I see Kevin ordered the Ronin-s on the 30th, and you claim it's shipped.

I ordered mine on the 29th and mine is not shipped,? How does that work?

My order number is: 0454110298005
2018-6-29
Use props
fans70724738
lvl.1
Flight distance : 505902 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi

Same here. I placed my order 30th and still nothing. I have contacted DJI a few times now and it seems like my date has been moved. First they told me that it would arrive latest the 5th of July. Now when I contact them again, they are telling me that it will be shipped at 5th of July and not arrive.  

Very disapointed, I have planned to go on a trip for 2 months and i'm leaving the 9th of July. Does not seem like I will be able to bring it with me, and the reason why I ordered it was to have it on the trip....

DJI, could you please give me feedback on my order as well. (order number is 0460518900469).
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Malgaard Posted at 2018-6-29 03:46
So, I see Kevin ordered the Ronin-s on the 30th, and you claim it's shipped.

I ordered mine on the 29th and mine is not shipped,? How does that work?

The shipping time is different in different regions, sorry that your order hasn't been shipped, please note the email notification when it is shipped, we apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans70724738 Posted at 2018-6-29 12:18
Hi

Same here. I placed my order 30th and still nothing. I have contacted DJI a few times now and it seems like my date has been moved. First they told me that it would arrive latest the 5th of July. Now when I contact them again, they are telling me that it will be shipped at 5th of July and not arrive.  

The estimated shipping date is 20-25 business days after the payment confirmation, which would be 27th, June to 4th, July, it is still waiting for shipping, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your trip.
2018-6-29
Use props
Maayom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1987861 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have you guys received yours?

Same for me, ordered and paid the 29th of May (payment confirmed the same day), Order Number:  0610608077091, and still no notification and still noted as NOT shipped on the DJI website. I'm leaving the 6th of July overseas for a couple of weeks and I ordered the Ronin S for this trip specifically... It is 25 business days today!

Talked twice to the support who has been unable to give me another response that I will receive a notification when it's shipped.
I wouldn't mind if DJI could change the delivery country to where I'm going to stay so that I can still have the gimbal for part of my trip but apparently, that's not a solution, no explanations given, and what about an express shipment?

Really really disappointed, I always loved DJI product, but I tell everyone around me who ask for my advices, I wish no one to have issues with their product, what a lame customer service, everytime I had to deal with them!
2018-7-1
Use props
fans70724738
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi

Same here, also orderd it for my trip and i’m leaving the same day as you. Same respons from DJI, only info they give is that they will send a mail.
I was under the impression that 20-25 working days was including shipping, but they still have not sent it and the last day is the 4th July. Does not seem like I will get it in time. Really bad service. They should be more transparent about this and inform if they have issues with getting out the preorders.
2018-7-2
Use props
Mek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 992392 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, I’m Italian and I bought the Ronin S on May 29th, I’m still waiting it.
Here my order number: 0390028210797
I’ve tried many times to get in touch with DJI support no way to discover the delivery date.
I paid the Ronin more than a month ago..

According to business days and shipping time, the Ronin S should be delivered tomorrow, since now it has not been shipped.

Could you please help me?

Many thanks, Mattia
2018-7-2
Use props
fans70724738
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

Has anyone who lives in Europe recieved the Ronin S? Seems like all orders are going to USA. Europe seems to be lower priority .
Kevin89, the one who started this thread has already gotten his Ronin S shipped (29th June). Seems like he has ordered in USD, so i'm guessing that it is USA.

Common DJI, please send EU a batch ASAP so that we can use the Ronin S on our vaccation.
2018-7-2
Use props
Mek
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

fans70724738 Posted at 2018-7-2 04:18
Has anyone who lives in Europe recieved the Ronin S? Seems like all orders are going to USA. Europe seems to be lower priority .
Kevin89, the one who started this thread has already gotten his Ronin S shipped (29th June). Seems like he has ordered in USD, so i'm guessing that it is USA.

Yep! it seems... for Italian resellers the next Ronin-S availability is in September... I hope it was a joke.
2018-7-2
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:16
The shipping time is different in different regions, sorry that your order hasn't been shipped, please note the email notification when it is shipped, we apologize for the inconvenience.

DJI Mindy,
please tell us what it’s happening.
What do you mean with “shipping time is different in different regions”?
In your site we read: “20-25 business days”.
So, please explain: for example, I live in Italy, I ordered 1 june; 20-25 days are july 6th. Is it right or for italian customers there’s something different???
PLEASE ANSWER AND BE CLEAR!!!
2018-7-2
Use props
Mek
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Update ITA 7:33pm, my delivery is fixed for tomorrow, but the ronin s is not shipped since now, dji support offered me a €10 coupon if tomorrow I will not receive it
they still don’t know when my order will be delivered, because in Italy they have no stock, USA is the best market for DJI, and so they are on the go with Americans’ orders, that’s what DJI told me.
No words.
2018-7-2
Use props
Dinova
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

Mek Posted at 2018-7-2 09:35
Update ITA 7:33pm, my delivery is fixed for tomorrow, but the ronin s is not shipped since now, dji support offered me a €10 coupon if tomorrow I will not receive it
they still don’t know when my order will be delivered, because in Italy they have no stock, USA is the best market for DJI, and so they are on the go with Americans’ orders, that’s what DJI told me.
No words.

That is really sad to hear. Seems like it might be better for me to cancel the order since I don't think DJI will be able to deliver on time. Leaving on a trip 6th of July. Even though if they sent it today, I don't think it would arrive on time.

When contacting support, they say that mine will be sent out before 2018-07-05, but according to DJI, that was suppose to be the expected delivery time. For me, delivery time and shipping time are two different things.
2018-7-2
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:25
The estimated shipping date is 20-25 business days after the payment confirmation, which would be 27th, June to 4th, July, it is still waiting for shipping, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your trip.

DJI please could you reply to my post (#17)? Thank you
2018-7-2
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:16

DJI Mindy,
YOUR SILENCE IS UNACCETTABLE!!!

My 749 euros are already in DJI hands from many days!!!
WE NEED TO KNOW NOW IF OUR ORDERS WILL SHIP IN 20-25 DAYS OR LATER, AND IF LATER, HOW MANY DAYS, AND IF IT WILL DIPEND ON THE COUNTRY OF ARRIVE.

Thank you!!!
2018-7-3
Use props
Dinova
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

Daniel, when did you order? I placed an order on 30th of May and it got shipped today.
2018-7-3
Use props
Mek
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Dinova Posted at 2018-7-3 10:34
Daniel, when did you order? I placed an order on 30th of May and it got shipped today.

I sent the order one day before you, no shipping till now... where are you from?
2018-7-3
Use props
Maayom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1987861 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Still no update on my side either (australia). About to ask for a refund if DJI is not communicating a shipping date by the end of this week.
au$1099 in their pocket since the 29th of May, date of my order. Unacceptable indeed from them
2018-7-3
Use props
MvMedia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 437247 ft
Australia

Maayom Posted at 2018-7-3 16:32
Still no update on my side either (australia). About to ask for a refund if DJI is not communicating a shipping date by the end of this week.
au$1099 in their pocket since the 29th of May, date of my order. Unacceptable indeed from them

Hey Maayom,
I'm in the same boat. (Australia). Spoke to a online sales rep. They said shipping next week (july 10th). Hopefully that is accurate.
2018-7-3
Use props
Mek
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Today's July 4th update
2018-7-3
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.4
Italy

Dinova Posted at 2018-7-3 10:34
Daniel, when did you order? I placed an order on 30th of May and it got shipped today.

Seem to be good news for me (italian customer).
Ordered june 1st, shipped yesterday, this morning I have a DHL tracking number.
Now I wait to see if it will work, and how will be compatible with my Nikon D800.
2018-7-3
Use props
Mek
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

danielebarone Posted at 2018-7-3 21:30
Seem to be good news for me (italian customer).
Ordered june 1st, shipped yesterday, this morning I have a DHL tracking number.
Now I wait to see if it will work, and how will be compatible with my Nikon D800.

Wow amazing, I ordered before you and mine was not shipped...
2018-7-3
Use props
Dinova
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

The first come first served rule does not seems to be followed. If danielebarone already have a tracking ID, i'm wondering why mine has not yet been sent. Pretty angry at DJI at the moment. They have not handled this in a good way.
2018-7-3
Use props
Dinova
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

Okey, so I just recieved my tracking ID. It is in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC and the tracking ID was registered 13.59 chinese time.

Does anyone know how long the shipping usually take to Europe?
2018-7-3
Use props
JamanL
Hong Kong

Dinova Posted at 2018-7-3 22:28
The first come first served rule does not seems to be followed. If danielebarone already have a tracking ID, i'm wondering why mine has not yet been sent. Pretty angry at DJI at the moment. They have not handled this in a good way.

Same here...
2018-7-3
Use props
djiuser_5rfyrg8wnb2B
lvl.1

I ordered mine from a DJI store here in Greece and they said that they will have a batch at the end of june early July, anybody else from Greece?
2018-7-4
Use props
fans4e220c2e
New

Greece

djiuser_5rfyrg8wnb2B Posted at 2018-7-4 16:40
I ordered mine from a DJI store here in Greece and they said that they will have a batch at the end of june early July, anybody else from Greece?

i am from Greece too, i have preordered from DJI Greece on 2 June, noone can tell me when i am going to have the ronin s in my hands.
they said from the store that they dont have any information from DJI.
2018-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

danielebarone Posted at 2018-7-3 06:45
DJI Mindy,
YOUR SILENCE IS UNACCETTABLE!!!

Daniel, sorry that I just found your post, your order is in transit, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-7-6
Use props
CAR182NGM
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi.

I ordered a Ronin-S on June 5, trough B&H but it says backordered and when I ask to them, they say that they don't know when is going to be a deliver from you.

I hope you can help me.
2018-7-7
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-6 03:52
Daniel, sorry that I just found your post, your order is in transit, hope you will receive it soon.

Ok thank you.
I’m sorry to tell you that DJI disappointed me about the RONIN-S management.
I give dji 749 euros, I was sure to have a professional gimbal, I was sure that my Nikon D800 was fully compatible.
Now I’m about to receive an excellent stabilizer (listening to youtubers), but I will not able to manage my Nikon D800, and I don’t know if I will in the future.
One thing is sure: if in the future my Ronin S will need some new hardware to manage my Nikon D800, you must send me for free, seen that you declared a false compatibility list.
Daniele
2018-7-8
Use props
Dexter Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

I am from Singapore and I want to order but it is out of stock hahahahaaaaa
2018-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CAR182NGM Posted at 2018-7-7 20:27
Hi.

I ordered a Ronin-S on June 5, trough B&H but it says backordered and when I ask to them, they say that they don't know when is going to be a deliver from you.

Sorry that we do not have any news about the dealer or other channels, please verify with them.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dexter Chua Posted at 2018-7-8 04:56
I am from Singapore and I want to order but it is out of stock hahahahaaaaa

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please leave your email account in the purchase page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

danielebarone Posted at 2018-7-8 03:32
Ok thank you.
I’m sorry to tell you that DJI disappointed me about the RONIN-S management.
I give dji 749 euros, I was sure to have a professional gimbal, I was sure that my Nikon D800 was fully compatible.

Our engineers are working very hard on bringing more features to more camera models, sorry again for the inconvenience and we will keep improving our product to make your experience with us better.
2018-7-9
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules