Goggles disconnects each 5 secs to MA
513 2 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yusufcuk.net
lvl.1
Turkey

Hi, i bought dji goggles 1 month ago, updated firmware and started to use without any problem. But day by day, my goggles had disconnection problems. In the beginning, disconnection frequency while flying was once in a minute. But now, i cannot use goggles because disconnection frequency now is once in 5 secs. Please help me, its very expensive in my country and i cannot use it anymore with huge dissapointment ☹️☹️☹️
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI there and thank you so much for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI Goggles. Have you tried resetting it to the factory settings and download again the firmware? And so after that , please try to manually turn off the device. Hope this helps
2018-6-25
Use props
yusufcuk.net
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-25 05:12
HI there and thank you so much for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your DJI Goggles. Have you tried resetting it to the factory settings and download again the firmware? And so after that , please try to manually turn off the device. Hope this helps

Yes 2 times I've resetted the goggles and downgraded the firmware but nothing changed
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules