Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI sending repairs to INFO COMM, Texas Repair Center
12333 53 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

TmacDaddy Posted at 2018-10-25 06:36
How is the run around time on repairs?

Hi Tmac, if you are referring to Mavic Air and you locate in the United States, the estimated repair time frame would be 6-8 business days without the shipping and delivery time, is there anything we can help you?
2018-10-25
Use props
TmacDaddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 850 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-25 21:10
Hi Tmac, if you are referring to Mavic Air and you locate in the United States, the estimated repair time frame would be 6-8 business days without the shipping and delivery time, is there anything we can help you?

Ok thank you very much. I am in a time crunch as I use my Drone for Business purposes and already had to send it off ti Miami Florida over night. Paid a bit more probably, but 3 to 4 day turn around time.  
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TmacDaddy Posted at 2018-10-26 07:37
Ok thank you very much. I am in a time crunch as I use my Drone for Business purposes and already had to send it off ti Miami Florida over night. Paid a bit more probably, but 3 to 4 day turn around time.

That's all right. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-10-26
Use props
cutis
Captain
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Nobody less happier(s), told of flights out after texas

Kinda smears the scent of disgust.

I disagree: flights are proven. and without you as operator.

the most important consider lastingness albeit you yourself could corrupt longlastingness of the service ($ if not warranted)
2019-4-10
Use props
RRW25635
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128022 ft
United States

I am a little concerned as I returned my Mavic Air for repair and they have no record.  I have proof of delivery from UPS that it arrived on May 15.  It is now May 20 and the system still shows they are waiting for the return.  Don't know how to fix this or if I will ever see my drone again.  I maybe have a worse than crash experience and I'm upset.

Bumpa
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RRW25635 Posted at 5-20 07:55
I am a little concerned as I returned my Mavic Air for repair and they have no record.  I have proof of delivery from UPS that it arrived on May 15.  It is now May 20 and the system still shows they are waiting for the return.  Don't know how to fix this or if I will ever see my drone again.  I maybe have a worse than crash experience and I'm upset.

Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, due to the COVID-19, the repair process is expected to be delayed, we will inform the team to expedite, thanks for your understanding.
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_a2w1T5ChZPdo
United States

I hit a tree with my Mavic 2 zoom. yes, my fault. I contacted dji for repair and was emailed a shipping label for Grapevine, TX. I did not want to use my care refresh. I was willing to pay for repair -- IMU error and Acc1 error. I got an email in a few days with repair quote $101 for gimbal and $65 service fee.. no big deal.. but I didn't think the gimbal was the issue because it worked fine. So I contacted dji support to make sure the IMU error and Acc1 error were going to be corrected. I don't want a refurbished drone with half wore out motors, I want my drone or use my care refresh and get a NEW one. I was connected with someone in India who I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND most of what they were saying, so I have no clue what is going to happen to my drone. CAS-5091365-F7B5Q9 I do not understand why DJI would outsource repairs.
2020-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_a2w1T5ChZPdo Posted at 10-10 05:40
I hit a tree with my Mavic 2 zoom. yes, my fault. I contacted dji for repair and was emailed a shipping label for Grapevine, TX. I did not want to use my care refresh. I was willing to pay for repair -- IMU error and Acc1 error. I got an email in a few days with repair quote $101 for gimbal and $65 service fee.. no big deal.. but I didn't think the gimbal was the issue because it worked fine. So I contacted dji support to make sure the IMU error and Acc1 error were going to be corrected. I don't want a refurbished drone with half wore out motors, I want my drone or use my care refresh and get a NEW one. I was connected with someone in India who I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND most of what they were saying, so I have no clue what is going to happen to my drone. CAS-5091365-F7B5Q9 I do not understand why DJI would outsource repairs.

Hi there, per checking your case, the gimbal was evaluated as skewed, therefore, the gimbal axis arm module needs to be replaced, no other damages were found. But your feedback will be forwarded to the repair team to double evaluate, we will have someone to contact you, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-10-10
Use props
TennesseeSteve
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-10 23:10
Hi there, per checking your case, the gimbal was evaluated as skewed, therefore, the gimbal axis arm module needs to be replaced, no other damages were found. But your feedback will be forwarded to the repair team to double evaluate, we will have someone to contact you, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thank you.
2020-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-10-11
Use props
djiuser_EWg137OZrixi
New

United States

I sent them my Air 2s they received it on Monday but haven’t even looked at it, and I’m not happy at all that I’m being lied to. I’ve reported them to the BBB.
2021-9-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_EWg137OZrixi Posted at 9-3 17:43
I sent them my Air 2s they received it on Monday but haven’t even looked at it, and I’m not happy at all that I’m being lied to. I’ve reported them to the BBB.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. Your situation has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up. We'll have someone contact you within working hours. Thanks for your patience.
2021-9-3
Use props
Xiarcher
lvl.1
United States

Same here CAS-7276485-@@@@@@. Shipped with the DJI shipping lable to15001 Heritage pky suite 150. It looks like a small location in a huge building. My Mini 2 sent back Express refresh and now they say it was wrongly shipped to AMZ and I need to contact UPS. AMZ is the person who signed for the package. I called DJI at 1-818-235-0789 a California number but the number on the UPS shipping label and the person said they would look into it and has escalated the case. We will see what happens.
2021-10-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Xiarcher Posted at 10-5 08:48
Same here CAS-7276485-@@@@@@. Shipped with the DJI shipping lable to15001 Heritage pky suite 150. It looks like a small location in a huge building. My Mini 2 sent back Express refresh and now they say it was wrongly shipped to AMZ and I need to contact UPS. AMZ is the person who signed for the package. I called DJI at 1-818-235-0789 a California number but the number on the UPS shipping label and the person said they would look into it and has escalated the case. We will see what happens.

Hello, Xiarcher. Sorry for any inconvenience. We have checked your case and forwarded it to our designated teams. Rest assured that we will keep eye on your case till it closes. If there is any question, please feel free to talk.
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules