Matrice 600 Pro GNSS receiver specs
2069 5 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Italy

Hi,

The official specifications for the Matrice 600 Pro and the A3 flight controller are referred to Hovering Accuracy (Vertical: ±0.5 m, Horizontal: ±1.5 m) only.
I would like to know what GNSS satellite constellations the Matrice 600 Pro is able to receive (e.g. GPS only or GPS & GLONASS), the preset cut-off/mask angle (e.g. 5°) and possibly the total number of available channels.  Knowing all this (and considering physical obstruction in the field) I could plan missions in the office before going in the field.
I am sure other user will find these infos usefull.

Thanks in advance,

Maurizio Buonanno
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Maurizio, GNSS satellite constellations the Matrice 600 Pro is able to receive is GPS & GLONASS.
Here are the available channels we could receive. DA28FB5C-C0F5-A5CE-49C2-AFDFFCD39CDE.png
The preset cut-off/mask angle is not convenient to provide, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-26
Use props
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-26 01:47
Hi Maurizio, GNSS satellite constellations the Matrice 600 Pro is able to receive is GPS & GLONASS.
Here are the available channels we could receive.[view_image]
The preset cut-off/mask angle is not convenient to provide, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Mindy,

thanks for the infos.  Based on the table you attached to your answer, it seems that the receiver is a double frequency one. Is it correct ?

What is the maximum number of satellite (GPS and/or GLONASS) the receiver is capable to handle at the same time?

Cheers,
Maurizio
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mbuonanno Posted at 2018-6-26 09:27
Hi Mindy,

thanks for the infos.  Based on the table you attached to your answer, it seems that the receiver is a double frequency one. Is it correct ?

I will need to verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-6-28
Use props
tdog2009
New

Wanted to ask if any of you checked how accurate the landing is with the RTK.
Have you compared it to GNSS system?
2018-7-4
Use props
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Italy

tdog2009 Posted at 2018-7-4 06:01
Wanted to ask if any of you checked how accurate the landing is with the RTK.
Have you compared it to GNSS system?

Hi tdog2009, I am sorry but I do not have the RTK, consequently I cannot help you.
Maurizio
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules