2634 23 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pippin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 523363 ft
Argentina

Dear all,

A friend was using my Matrice 210 RTK with a Zenmuze X4S and a Zenmuse XT, and after a while (20 minutes) I realized that the XT was rotated up to the end of the mechanism and now I'm getting a Shake Gimbal Error.

The gimbal shakes randomly sometimes. Could that mistake break the gimbal? I tried a recalibration but it fails.

2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pippin, sorry for the trouble with XT, just to verify, did you mount the XT to the gimbal connector II with XT gimbal adapter? What happened during calibrating? Will the gimbal move?
2018-6-26
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-26 01:02
Pippin, sorry for the trouble with XT, just to verify, did you mount the XT to the gimbal connector II with XT gimbal adapter? What happened during calibrating? Will the gimbal move?

Hi Mindy, yes, it was mounted on connector II. I've used many times the drone and everything else was OK. When calibrating the XT, the gimbal moves on every direction and a few minutes later appears a message on the screen like: "Tip: gimbal calibration failed".
2018-6-26
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-26 01:02

Hi Mindy, Can you help me ?
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pippin Posted at 2018-6-28 06:44
Hi Mindy, Can you help me ?

Pippin, just to verify, will the XT work normally on the gimbal connector I or on the single downward gimbal? Have you made a comparison?
2018-6-29
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 02:40
Pippin, just to verify, will the XT work normally on the gimbal connector I or on the single downward gimbal? Have you made a comparison?

Hi Mindy!
Yesterday, I tested what you ask, and the problem persists. Look at the pictures.
And this is the message given after the Gimbal Calibration:

Also, today I was looking for pictures of the first use of the Matrice and I realized that on May the drone had the same problem.

2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pippin Posted at 2018-7-1 15:00
Hi Mindy!
Yesterday, I tested what you ask, and the problem persists. Look at the pictures.[view_image]

Thanks for the details, the issue will be forwarded to our engineers for further assistance, I will come back to you once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2018-7-2
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-2 01:53
Thanks for the details, the issue will be forwarded to our engineers for further assistance, I will come back to you once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.

Hi Mindy, Do you have any news?
Thank you very much for your time.
Regards, Luciano
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pippin Posted at 2018-7-5 11:33
Hi Mindy, Do you have any news?
Thank you very much for your time.
Regards, Luciano

Sorry for my late response, we will also need your current aircraft and XT firmware version and the APP version as well, could you please provide to us?
2018-7-6
Use props
SaSu
lvl.1

Switzerland

Pippin why is with you the XT picture in the FPV window? I have this problem too.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-150824-1-1.html  (look in the middle)

XT on II, if alone picture in the FPV window.
If with Z30 on I, no problem.
If XT alone on I, it works.
But is an unnecessary effort always to change the camera.
Does anyone know a solution that the XT image is not in the FPV image?
2018-7-8
Use props
Kiysersosae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 643041 ft
United Kingdom

Pippin Posted at 2018-7-1 15:00
Hi Mindy!
Yesterday, I tested what you ask, and the problem persists. Look at the pictures.[view_image]

Hi pippin,

What to do is install the XT, power up the drone and start DJI Go4 app. I know you can't use the XT in this app but bear with me. Once everything is working go into gimbal settings and at the top open gimbal advanced settings.. In there adjust Yaw and Pitch down to around 20,or whatever feels good for you.

Come out of GO4 fire up Pilot and it will be all good.

Gimbal Settings are saved to camera (or gimbal)

Let me know how you get on
2018-7-9
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-6 03:37
Sorry for my late response, we will also need your current aircraft and XT firmware version and the APP version as well, could you please provide to us?

Hi Mindy, these are the firmware versions of our equipment:

App (Pilot): v0.6.1
Aircraft: 01.01.0900
Remote Controller: 02.00.0090
Gimbal 1: 01.01.00.20
Gimbal 2: 01.31.01.68
Zenmuse X4S: 01.07.16.44
Zenmuse XT: 01.15.00.59
Battery: 01.00.00.67
Cristal Sky: 02.06.06.00

I tried to reinstall the firmware of the Zenmuse XT by inserting the SD card with the BIN file, and the firmware was updated to version:

Gimbal 2: 01.31.01.81
Zenmuse XT: 01.15.00.62

Even with this update, the Gimbal doesn't calibrate.
What do you think?
2018-7-13
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

SaSu Posted at 2018-7-8 10:21
Pippin why is with you the XT picture in the FPV window? I have this problem too.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-150824-1-1.html  (look in the middle)

Hi SaSu,

I have the Zenmuse XT on FPV because I'm using double downward gimbal but I'm using only the XT on connector 1.
2018-7-13
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

Kiysersosae Posted at 2018-7-9 10:44
Hi pippin,

What to do is install the XT, power up the drone and start DJI Go4 app. I know you can't use the XT in this app but bear with me. Once everything is working go into gimbal settings and at the top open gimbal advanced settings.. In there adjust Yaw and Pitch down to around 20,or whatever feels good for you.

Hi Kiysersosae,

Thanks for oyur help! I tried to calibrate the gimbal with de DJI Go4 App, and it was succsessful! Ididn't tried to change configuration parameter of the gimbal yet.
The thing is, Why It is not possible to do it with DJI Pilot App?

Today I will fly the drone to verify if the Gimbal Shake Error persist.
2018-7-13
Use props
Kiysersosae
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Pippin Posted at 2018-7-13 03:46
Hi Kiysersosae,

Thanks for oyur help! I tried to calibrate the gimbal with de DJI Go4 App, and it was succsessful! Ididn't tried to change configuration parameter of the gimbal yet.

Hi pippin,

Any luck with the flight trial?

Cheers

David
2018-7-16
Use props
SaSu
lvl.1

Switzerland

Thank you Pippin

If XT image is on FPV I can not adjust XT parameters and synonymous not photograph or film.
May I ask for what purpose you need this setting?

I also work with double gimbal. If only XT is on II the picture goes in FPV and on I the picture is normal. The FPV image is then from the FPV camera.
Normally, I work with XT on II and Z30 on I, as suggested by Dji. If I only want the XT, I have to switch to I.
Is that really normal?
2018-7-16
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

Kiysersosae Posted at 2018-7-16 09:26
Hi pippin,

Any luck with the flight trial?

Hi David,

Nope. Unfortunately the problem persist. The camera Shake almost all the time.

Look at the video..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... br/view?usp=sharing
2018-7-16
Use props
Kiysersosae
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Pippin Posted at 2018-7-16 11:49
Hi David,

Nope. Unfortunately the problem persist. The camera Shake almost all the time.

Ah OK thats weird, your not getting gimbal shake error warning that I was,your problem is not what I had. That said, did you format the memory card and reset camera settings? Once you have reset camera settings Check the gimbal parameter ensuring nothing is on 100.

Also your SDK warning, you know how to sort it or you need help?

Cheers

David
2018-7-16
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

Kiysersosae Posted at 2018-7-16 14:20
Ah OK thats weird, your not getting gimbal shake error warning that I was,your problem is not what I had. That said, did you format the memory card and reset camera settings? Once you have reset camera settings Check the gimbal parameter ensuring nothing is on 100.

Also your SDK warning, you know how to sort it or you need help?

Hi, David,
Last time, gimbal shake error warning wasn't displayed, but the problem persist. The gimbal shakes and there seems to be an image refresh problem too.

I don't know what SDK warning means. Could you help me?

Thank you very much for your time!
2018-7-17
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-6 03:37

Hi Mindy, could you see the info that I sent?
Do you know what is going on with the gimbal/camera?
Thanks in advance.
2018-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pippin Posted at 2018-7-17 03:51
Hi Mindy, could you see the info that I sent?
Do you know what is going on with the gimbal/camera?
Thanks in advance.

Yes, I can see your post, did you make SDK developing before? Does this error keep occurring?
Could you please provide us a short video about the shaking gimbal? Thank you.
2018-7-18
Use props
Pippin
lvl.3
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-18 03:22
Yes, I can see your post, did you make SDK developing before? Does this error keep occurring?
Could you please provide us a short video about the shaking gimbal? Thank you.

Hi Mindy,
I've never touch anything about SDK. What is that? What it's used for?
Is it possible that someone of the reseller company have changed something there?
On the link that I posted previously is the video that you are asking for.
Regards,
Luciano
2018-7-18
Use props
Kiysersosae
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Pippin Posted at 2018-7-17 03:49
Hi, David,
Last time, gimbal shake error warning wasn't displayed, but the problem persist. The gimbal shakes and there seems to be an image refresh problem too.

Hey, any luck with the camera?

The SDK option when you plug the drone into the computer needs to be put back to default/reset. I don't think this would have caused the issue but it's worth reseting it.
2018-7-22
Use props
Kiysersosae
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Pippin Posted at 2018-7-17 03:49
Hi, David,

Hey, any luck with the camera?

The SDK option when you plug the drone into the computer needs to be put back to default/reset. I don't think this would have caused the issue but it's worth reseting it.
2018-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules