Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Order
795 7 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scott217fl
lvl.1

Yes i order a drone last friday on my email i click track status and it says shiped but no tracking number is given...then if i log in to my account through the web sight it says shipping pennding ...order number 0018305095870
2018-6-25
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

What's your question?
2018-6-25
Use props
Scott217fl
lvl.1

My question is why do I have two different ships g status one say pending and one says it been sent I have not received an email with any tracking info
2018-6-25
Use props
Far_North
First Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

Probably best to call DJI customer service.   No one here can accurately answer that question.
2018-6-25
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Far_North Posted at 2018-6-25 15:34
Probably best to call DJI customer service.   No one here can accurately answer that question.

IBID-
Try a Chat Session through the DJI Support section of the DJI website.  
When I ordered mine (directly fm DJI) it showed Pending for days.  I didn't get a tracking # until the day before delivery.  It also varies by what country you're in and from which distribution point the quad is mailed.
2018-6-25
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Seen this before with a delay in shipper getting tracking information entered in system.
2018-6-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Agreed, seen it before as well.
chances is it ship and the info hasn't updated.
I would give it another day or so
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Scott, the status update may get delayed, sorry for the inconvenience, the tracking number has been generated, I will send it to you via PM. Please check later.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules