NFZ issue with DJI Go4 app
524 1 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0oq2SMErj6L8
lvl.1
United States

I am flying a Mavic Pro Platinum using an iPhone 6.  I self-unlocked in a yellow area.  As I was ready to take off, I got a "safety notification" on the screen reminding me to take special care in this area and to acknowledge by clicking "OK".  It would not recognize my clicking on OK now matter what I did.  I was able to take off, land, make video's etc, but the whole time most of my screen was blocked by this annoying notifcation.  It made many commands difficult to see and select.  The videos turned out fine, although I was mostly unable to see anything I was filming while it was flying.  How do I get rid of this notification when it pops up?  Is this perhaps a glitch in the latest Go4 app version?  Anyone else have this happen to them.
2018-6-25
Use props
fanse692c102
lvl.2

United States

Same problem with my Mavic Pro.  I had one of those "are you willing to take responsibility for flying messages", but when I hit Yes, the message still wouldn't go away.  Video was ok, but the darn message blocked my view and I couldn't access commands either.  Marc.
2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules