[eMBe]
lvl.2

why not and when ?
Please please please !!!
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. What do you mean by that, sir?
2018-6-26
Use props
[eMBe]
lvl.2

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-26 01:27
Hello there. What do you mean by that, sir?

Note: The panorama and timelapse features are currently not available on the Osmo Pro and the Osmo RAW. These effects are only possible through additional software for post-processing. If these functions are needed, please use another model of our Osmos.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

[eMBe] Posted at 2018-6-26 01:46
Note: The panorama and timelapse features are currently not available on the Osmo Pro and the Osmo RAW. These effects are only possible through additional software for post-processing. If these functions are needed, please use another model of our Osmos.

I see. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. However, we don't have timelapse for Osmo Pro as of now. I already raise this to our engineers. We will keep you updated.
2018-6-26
Use props
[eMBe]
lvl.2

Thank you for your answer, unfortunately the statement is not satisfactory.
that this function is currently not available is known.
but why not?
for the osmo + with the x3 camera, it works and other providers have integrated this function for the osmo pro with the x5 camera.
where is the problem?
this is a great pity because both functions are very useful and useful, which makes the osmo pro with the x5 camera unfortunately only limited usable, very annoying and not to understand.
I hope that there is a change planned (when) and as soon as possible with firmware update integrated.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

[eMBe] Posted at 2018-6-26 03:32
Thank you for your answer, unfortunately the statement is not satisfactory.
that this function is currently not available is known.
but why not?

I fully understand your side, sir. That's why we will confirm this directly to our higher management if they have plans to add the timelapse. We will keep you updated. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-6-26
Use props
[eMBe]
lvl.2
Germany

when when when
2019-1-23
Use props
PAUL31400
lvl.2
Flight distance : 212579 ft
France

Hi , have you a idea for the Next firmware for the osmo x5 and x5r ? Mode panorama ? Timelapse and hyperlapse with a tracking gimbal  ?
Thanks you dji !
2019-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules