Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
not intelligent battery- no stabilisation
6571 6 2018-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Julian86
New

The Ronin M powers up with a balanced Canon 5D, then after a few moments the motors seemingly shut off and there is no stablization. The iphone app and  read that the Ronin Batteries are "Not DJI Intelligent Battery!" but actually they are!!! they are the Original ones. Not really sure where to go from here, right now I just have a camera swing that provides no stabiliation.

2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

An incorrectly installed battery may lead to poor battery connection, please make sure the battery is mounted properly and please check if the battery is full contact with the gimbal's electrical leads, you can try to clean the pin to avoid they are oxidized.
2018-6-28
Use props
lostinspace
lvl.1
Flight distance : 197 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-28 01:28
An incorrectly installed battery may lead to poor battery connection, please make sure the battery is mounted properly and please check if the battery is full contact with the gimbal's electrical leads, you can try to clean the pin to avoid they are oxidized.

I have the same problem. I get a notice that I don't have DJI intelligent batteries...
I turn Ronin-M on, it vibrates for a few seconds, then motors are killed. Tried to calibrate from app, turn "kill motor" on then off, nothing seems to work. The battery pins are not oxidized.
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lostinspace Posted at 2018-9-18 19:37
I have the same problem. I get a notice that I don't have DJI intelligent batteries...
I turn Ronin-M on, it vibrates for a few seconds, then motors are killed. Tried to calibrate from app, turn "kill motor" on then off, nothing seems to work. The battery pins are not oxidized.

I have replied your own thread, please keep us updated here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-166919-1-1.html
2018-9-19
Use props
lostinspace
lvl.1
Flight distance : 197 ft
Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-19 22:38
I have replied your own thread, please keep us updated here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-166919-1-1.html

Thanks! I tested it out yesterday. I can't believe it was a simple solution like that! Back to the basics. Cheers!
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lostinspace Posted at 2018-9-25 17:42
Thanks! I tested it out yesterday. I can't believe it was a simple solution like that! Back to the basics. Cheers!

That's great, if you have any further issue, please keep us updated in one thread, we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-9-26
Use props
atneff90
New

United States

I have a Ronin-M (Model No: R-6) and two batteries (423496-1580mAh-14.4V).

Both batteries charge and turn on just fine. (Fully charged indicator lights and it stays on when turned on)

I am getting the error for one of the two batteries saying "Not DJI Intelligent Battery!"

I have checked that the battery is seated properly (it clicks/snaps into place just like the one that is working still). I have also tried making sure nothing is in the way to keep it from being seated and that nothing is in the way of the connectors. I have also tried defaulting my Ronin and reinstalling the latest updates.

So now I am at a loss as to why the one battery isn't being recognized when the other one is. Ideas?
2020-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules