DJI Care Refresh - all payment methods rejected HELP!!!!
2853 18 2018-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QrU9RCQ367A7
New

I am trying to purchase care refresh on the DJI store. When I go to payment page, I get the error "Please pay with a different payment method" and this happens with 2 debit cards and one credit card, all of which have ample funds in them. I then tried to use paypal and again I got the same error.

I am off work and dying to take my new drone out but really don't want to without the piece of mind of care refresh, at least for now as I've not flown a drone before!

Please can someone from DJI help me? I have tweeted but had no response.

Thanks
Joe
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Joe, we're so sorry for the troubles. I managed to get your order number via the forum info and confirm with the team that the first three times were rejected by your bank. The last time is rejected due to the previous multiple failures. It is recommended to contact your bank to authorize this deal, and try to purchase several hours later to see whether it works.
2018-6-26
Use props
okiedrone
lvl.2

I had the same problem .. Good luck . Dji really dropped the ball. never fixed, I purchased state farm insurance for 60.00..Trying to deal with dji is so frustrating
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

okiedrone Posted at 2018-6-27 18:15
I had the same problem .. Good luck . Dji really dropped the ball. never fixed, I purchased state farm insurance for 60.00..Trying to deal with dji is so frustrating

Susan has explained that it is the bank who rejected the payment, we apologize if you have the same unpleasant experience, you can always contact us if you have any troubles.
2018-6-27
Use props
djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB
New

United Kingdom

Hello there,

I have literally the same problem, I also try different cards, I when to my bank to check my card and it is fine, I also place another order in amazon and it works, I also took hollidays to set up my drone and I do not want to take the risk to swich it on until have the care refresh. Ihave also text and ring to dji support from two days ago and I did not have any answer, the worst about this is that I am living in the north of UK where the whether is not good and today is being a perfectly sunny day and I can not take my new drone.

Can someone from dji please help me?

Thanks
Jose
2018-11-17
Use props
djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB
New

United Kingdom

Hello,

Please I need help!!!
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB Posted at 11-17 08:42
Hello,

Please I need help!!!

Hi Jose, we are so sorry for the difficulties on payment, we are verifying with the related team of what happened, the update may get delayed due to the weekend, we will keep you updated once we hear anything from them, thanks for your patience and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-11-17
Use props
djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-17 18:20
Hi Jose, we are so sorry for the difficulties on payment, we are verifying with the related team of what happened, the update may get delayed due to the weekend, we will keep you updated once we hear anything from them, thanks for your patience and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Hello,

Thanks for the answer, I am a little bit impatient to can finally unbox and check my new drone being relax because I have the care refresh.

thank you again
Jose Iglesias
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB Posted at 11-18 03:19
Hello,

Thanks for the answer, I am a little bit impatient to can finally unbox and check my new drone being relax because I have the care refresh.

We understand how you feel about this issue and we hope to fix this as soon as possible. Since DJI Mindy already forwarded your concern, lets hope for the best and please wait patiently as we wait for the feedback from the higher department on business days. Thank you for understanding.
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB Posted at 11-18 03:19
Hello,

Hi Jose, it should work now, please find the order in 'My account' and pay again and keep us updated with the result, thank you.
2018-11-18
Use props
djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-18 18:22
Hi Jose, it should work now, please find the order in 'My account' and pay again and keep us updated with the result, thank you.

Hello,

It is not working yet, now it say: Transaction error, please retry or contact our customer service.

Thanks
Jose
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB Posted at 11-19 09:14
Hello,

It is not working yet, now it say: Transaction error, please retry or contact our customer service.

We are so sorry for the difficulties, this has been reported to the sales department. Could you please try to cancel your order and re-order one more time? Or please try a different credit card? Please keep us updated. Thanks
2018-11-19
Use props
djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-19 16:18
We are so sorry for the difficulties, this has been reported to the sales department. Could you please try to cancel your order and re-order one more time? Or please try a different credit card? Please keep us updated. Thanks

Hello DIana,

I just sent an email yesterday asking to the customer service guy if I should do exactly what you porpuse now but they did not answer me. I just tryed now to place a new order and it works!!! finally!!!! It show step 3 payment success it is meaning that I alredy have the care refresh or I still need wait for sometthing else?

Thank you so much
Jose Iglesias
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB Posted at 11-20 08:59
Hello DIana,

I just sent an email yesterday asking to the customer service guy if I should do exactly what you porpuse now but they did not answer me. I just tryed now to place a new order and it works!!! finally!!!! It show step 3 payment success it is meaning that I alredy have the care refresh or I still need wait for sometthing else?

Glad to hear that you were able to proceed and the payment successfully. Can you provide us the order number? I'd like to double check it for you.
2018-11-20
Use props
djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-20 09:03
Glad to hear that you were able to proceed and the payment successfully. Can you provide us the order number? I'd like to double check it for you.

I have already recive a new email and I think it is everything ok but thanks for checking for me. It is 0441803129691

Thanks
Jose Iglesias
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB Posted at 11-20 09:10
I have already recive a new email and I think it is everything ok but thanks for checking for me. It is 0441803129691

Thanks

That is good to hear Jacob. I can see that payment has been settled. If there is any help needed, please don't hesitate to reach me and support. We're here to help.
2018-11-20
Use props
djiuser_Zn1n0eowI8wB
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-20 09:41
That is good to hear Jacob. I can see that payment has been settled. If there is any help needed, please don't hesitate to reach me and support. We're here to help.

Thank you very much for your help
2018-11-20
Use props
djiuser_swb9nnQyNZHJ
lvl.1

United States

I'm having troubles paying for my dJI refresh express.  I have tried different credit cards and they give an error that it can't process.  I have the money and can't figure out why it's not working.  Can someone help?
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_swb9nnQyNZHJ Posted at 5-22 17:21
I'm having troubles paying for my dJI refresh express.  I have tried different credit cards and they give an error that it can't process.  I have the money and can't figure out why it's not working.  Can someone help?

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the error message for our further confirmation?
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules