Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long does it take to receive DJI Care Refresh registration email
6421 7 2018-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tPevg2vEILMk
lvl.2
United States

I ordered a P4P V2.0 from B&H last Thursday.  At the same time I ordered DJI Care Refresh from B&H.  According to the B&H description of DJI Care Refresh I'll receive an email from DJI with the confirmation of my registration.  The B&H description also says that DJI Care Refresh is automatically registered.

Seeing as my drone arrives today and the DJI Care Refresh part of the order has a status of "Shipped on June 26" (today) I was wondering how long it usually takes DJI to send the confirmation email about the DJI Care Refresh?  I know I have 48 hours from the time of first activiation of the drone for DJI Care Refresh, and theoretically DJI Care Refresh purchased through B&H (at least according to B&H) is automatically registered so I shouldn't have to do anything, but I just want to make sure that my Active Care Refresh is indeed active.

Although now that I think about it, maybe I'm going to have to activate my drone when it arrives in order to get the email from DJI.  I mean, I could see B&H sending DJI the serial number of the drone, but maybe DJI has to wait on me to activate the drone before they have an email address that they can send my Care Refresh confirmation email to?

If anyone's been through this process and can let me know how things happened I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly send an email to djicare@dji.com to confirm if your service plan was already binded to your aircraft.
2018-6-26
Use props
djiuser_tPevg2vEILMk
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-26 07:36
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly send an email to  to confirm if your service plan was already binded to your aircraft.

Thanks Wanda!  I sent an email to djicare@dji.com.  I'll update this post when I get a reply.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_tPevg2vEILMk Posted at 2018-6-26 10:29
Thanks Wanda!  I sent an email to .  I'll update this post when I get a reply.

Just to verify, both the drone and DJI Care Refresh are purchased from the dealer, right? If yes, please check whether you have received the refresh card and active it from here: https://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active
If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise.
2018-6-26
Use props
djiuser_tPevg2vEILMk
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-26 18:27
Just to verify, both the drone and DJI Care Refresh are purchased from the dealer, right? If yes, please check whether you have received the refresh card and active it from here: https://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active
If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise.

Susan, yes, both the drone and DJI Care Refresh were purchased from the dealer. The dealer is B&H Photo and Video and both the drone and DJI Refresh were purchased at the same time on the same order. They didn’t send a card for DJI Refresh. They tell me they will send the activation for DJI Care Refresh electronically (via email). I told them I only had 48 hours from activating the drone (this afternoon) to register DJI Care Refresh and they assured me the code would be emailed in that time.  I know I can send a video to you if I’m outside of the 48 hour window but hopefully it won’t come to that. B&H has always done a good job with many other orders I’ve placed from them over the years so hopefully this will be the same.

Thanks for the reply.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_tPevg2vEILMk Posted at 2018-6-26 19:40
Susan, yes, both the drone and DJI Care Refresh were purchased from the dealer. The dealer is B&H Photo and Video and both the drone and DJI Refresh were purchased at the same time on the same order. They didn’t send a card for DJI Refresh. They tell me they will send the activation for DJI Care Refresh electronically (via email). I told them I only had 48 hours from activating the drone (this afternoon) to register DJI Care Refresh and they assured me the code would be emailed in that time.  I know I can send a video to you if I’m outside of the 48 hour window but hopefully it won’t come to that. B&H has always done a good job with many other orders I’ve placed from them over the years so hopefully this will be the same.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the clarification. Hope everything goes smoothly and you receive the activation code soon. After the DJI Care Refresh and drone bound successfully, you can check the balance on our website directly: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2018-6-27
Use props
djiuser_tPevg2vEILMk
lvl.2
United States

Just wanted to chime in with the results of my DJI Care Refresh purchase.  This morning - about 42 hours after activating my drone - I got an email from DJI with the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.  It turns out that B&H automatically activates the DJI Care Refresh for the customer when DJI Care Refresh is purchased with the drone.  I've also gone to the https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage  link provided by Susan above and it shows that DJI Care Refresh is bound to my drone.

Thanks Wanda and Susan for your help with my question.
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_tPevg2vEILMk Posted at 2018-6-28 12:30
Just wanted to chime in with the results of my DJI Care Refresh purchase.  This morning - about 42 hours after activating my drone - I got an email from DJI with the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.  It turns out that B&H automatically activates the DJI Care Refresh for the customer when DJI Care Refresh is purchased with the drone.  I've also gone to the https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage  link provided by Susan above and it shows that DJI Care Refresh is bound to my drone.

Thanks Wanda and Susan for your help with my question.

Glad to know the issue was figured out, please let us know if you need any further assistance, we are always here to help.
2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules