NON YOUTUBE CELEBRITY waiting on RONIN S he actually paid for?
696 3 2018-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prestige Photo
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hello!I'm kinda in a pickle... I ordered a DJI RONIN S as soon as woke on May 30, 2018.
Order# [size=1.4em]0010803538490
Anyways, I'm just like everyone else and sold there DJI Ronin M as soon as possible because we were so excited to not carry around a metal stand that didn't even fold up properly anymore but we won't get into that... So now its June 2th and I still have no gimbal. I was told that they were supposed to ship 20-25 Days (LATE JUNE) after confirmed payment... And after reading other threads I see that DJI is saying BUSINESS DAYS now to cover themselves since we are fast approaching the end of the month. Anyways, it would be cool if like the whole customer support team could take like a hour break to stretch your legs and get away from a computer and maybe grab some cardboard boxes and some duct tape and start helping the guys in the back who are probably burnt out because your marketing team does such a good job of selling items, but doesnt deliver...

Any update would great and have a wonderful day!

-Prestige

2018-6-26
Use props
Prestige Photo
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Sorry typo June 26th not June 2nd ;)
2018-6-26
Use props
Gmillere
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142503 ft
United States

Prestige Photo Posted at 2018-6-26 10:10
Sorry typo June 26th not June 2nd ;)

It should ship soon. I ordered mines on the same day 5/30 and I actually got a tracking number on  Monday 6/25.. and its being delivered on Thursday the 28th. I also complained really hard to all the reps online and a DJI supervisor rep actually called me and apologized for the situation at hand.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Prestige, the order is picking now, you will receive the tracking number very soon, sorry to have kept you waiting, please note the email later.
2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules