DJI Service? Somebody That Matters Please Help
530 6 2018-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf03b6b95
New

United States

I'm so disgusted regarding my problem with Dji I'm litterally sick to my stomach over all this. And completely and totally lost my interest in the hobby a 110% and domestic problems due to all this money spent and not been able to use it. Purchased a brand new Phantom 4 Pro April 17' along with $1300 additional equipment to go with it. $2900 total and have only been able to get 9-10 flights....yes it's been over a year. Been sent in 5 times...that's right 5!!! So disgusted half the time it just sits for months and doesn't even gets touched till I get the muster to try and deal with Dji again. First 2 flights the camera gimbal acted up and at same time an update created a problem as such the Tx would no longer bind to the aircraft. Sent it in, should have received a brand new product unopened right then and there, not refubished junk, I paid for New and only 2 flights, should have just been replaced with new. Anyways, received a unit back and this Tx was never bound to the aircraft from Dji and couldn't be bound...support couldn't figure it out either..half the time the Tx wouldn't even power on, so all that had to get sent back immediately and never flown. The 3rd time I received a unit back, finally, 1st flight with the 3rd unit immediatelly noticed a high-pitch squelling coming from a motor. Bad bearing obviously, and obviously a unit that had use on it, could tell just by looking at it....so very disgusted and completely lost interest at that point. 4-5 months had past and gotten 3-4 total flights. So sent this unit in 4th time now and the one I received back from them immediately noticed,first flight with the weight of my iPad, while looping my hand and fingers through the aluminum handle on the back...noticed the handle was loose on one side? Clearly a missing screw inside the Tx, and upon further inspection the grey rubber was marred up and dirty on the sides, the little grey nubs on back bottom where dirty, like it was really used and someone cleaned it up..oh and the white plastic phone holder was all gauged up. Contacted them again that very day opened up yet another case and was told I would just received a Brand New Tx under the circumstances. Even being told that I was even more sickened and set it all aside and it sat all winter...didn't even want to deal with sending it in at that point and just needed a break from DJI. So finally in the spring of this year thought well I'll just fly it anyways...so flew 5 packs through it one day and thought, man, if that screw is loose inside the Tx it could cause a real problem...so I better send it back. So 5th package to DJI a month ago finally got it back a couple weeks ago and NEVER fixed the Tx...just sent it right back saying they found nothing wrong with it...oh my so sick to my stomach. Where not even supposed to fix the it was supposed to be sent a new one...they did Neither. And the kicker is I got an email orior to them sending it back saying no faults founds.....I immediately contacted saying they better not send that thing back to me. There is a fault, it was a used piece of junk with a missing screw holding the handle on. Sent it back to me anyway. So called them again and this time never received any emails back with new case numbers or anything. So in desperation...being an advanced hobbiest and heavy into RC Helicopters 700 class nitros,electrics you name it, a whole fleet......figured I'll just open the Tx I guess and fix it myself. Well even more disgusted because I open it up and there is no missing screw, it's actually a nut in there..of which was there. The problem is the Tx case itself is actually cracked off inside where the nut tightens against. Even more so demonstrating this was a very used Tx somebody had dropped at some point...even more of a reason for me to be afraid to use it now. Somebody please Help!!!At this point 4 shipments ago I should have received a new product in return and hopefully not been here a year later 5 shipments in and only 9-10 flights on $2900 worth if equipment. The way I have been handled is indeed a criminal act. They have taken my money and delibertly not executed or returned any satisfactory working equipment. I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I have looked for emails phone numbers for Presidents, Vice President.. anybody high up that speaks and understand the English language and intellect to go with it to take care of me properally at this point. For crust sake with what I have gone through I should get my money back AND a free Brand New as I purchased drone just for there corporate ignorance. If I had the money I would have an attorney involved and sue the  out of DJI....they are there for you..HaHa..yeah to take your money and run and give you refurbished garbage in return even in a brand new purchase 2 time use scenario...criminals.
IMG_20180626_215801.jpg
IMG_20180626_215753.jpg
IMG_20180626_215556.jpg
IMG_20180626_215505.jpg
IMG_20180626_215312.jpg
2018-6-26
Use props
fansf03b6b95
New

United States

DJI Service? Somebody That Matters Please Help

I'm so disgusted regarding my problem with Dji I'm litterally sick to my stomach over all this. And completely and totally lost my interest in the hobby a 110% and domestic problems due to all this money spent and not been able to use it. Purchased a brand new Phantom 4 Pro April 17' along with $1300 additional equipment to go with it. $2900 total and have only been able to get 9-10 flights....yes it's been over a year. Been sent in 5 times...that's right 5!!! So disgusted half the time it just sits for months and doesn't even gets touched till I get the muster to try and deal with Dji again. First 2 flights the camera gimbal acted up and at same time an update created a problem as such the Tx would no longer bind to the aircraft. Sent it in, should have received a brand new product unopened right then and there, not refubished junk, I paid for New and only 2 flights, should have just been replaced with new. Anyways, received a unit back and this Tx was never bound to the aircraft from Dji and couldn't be bound...support couldn't figure it out either..half the time the Tx wouldn't even power on, so all that had to get sent back immediately and never flown. The 3rd time I received a unit back, finally, 1st flight with the 3rd unit immediatelly noticed a high-pitch squelling coming from a motor. Bad bearing obviously, and obviously a unit that had use on it, could tell just by looking at it....so very disgusted and completely lost interest at that point. 4-5 months had past and gotten 3-4 total flights. So sent this unit in 4th time now and the one I received back from them immediately noticed,first flight with the weight of my iPad, while looping my hand and fingers through the aluminum handle on the back...noticed the handle was loose on one side? Clearly a missing screw inside the Tx, and upon further inspection the grey rubber was marred up and dirty on the sides, the little grey nubs on back bottom where dirty, like it was really used and someone cleaned it up..oh and the white plastic phone holder was all gauged up. Contacted them again that very day opened up yet another case and was told I would just received a Brand New Tx under the circumstances. Even being told that I was even more sickened and set it all aside and it sat all winter...didn't even want to deal with sending it in at that point and just needed a break from DJI. So finally in the spring of this year thought well I'll just fly it anyways...so flew 5 packs through it one day and thought, man, if that screw is loose inside the Tx it could cause a real problem...so I better send it back. So 5th package to DJI a month ago finally got it back a couple weeks ago and NEVER fixed the Tx...just sent it right back saying they found nothing wrong with it...oh my so sick to my stomach. Where not even supposed to fix the it was supposed to be sent a new one...they did Neither. And the kicker is I got an email orior to them sending it back saying no faults founds.....I immediately contacted saying they better not send that thing back to me. There is a fault, it was a used piece of junk with a missing screw holding the handle on. Sent it back to me anyway. So called them again and this time never received any emails back with new case numbers or anything. So in desperation...being an advanced hobbiest and heavy into RC Helicopters 700 class nitros,electrics you name it, a whole fleet......figured I'll just open the Tx I guess and fix it myself. Well even more disgusted because I open it up and there is no missing screw, it's actually a nut in there..of which was there. The problem is the Tx case itself is actually cracked off inside where the nut tightens against. Even more so demonstrating this was a very used Tx somebody had dropped at some point...even more of a reason for me to be afraid to use it now. Somebody please Help!!!At this point 4 shipments ago I should have received a new product in return and hopefully not been here a year later 5 shipments in and only 9-10 flights on $2900 worth if equipment. The way I have been handled is indeed a criminal act. They have taken my money and delibertly not executed or returned any satisfactory working equipment. I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I have looked for emails phone numbers for Presidents, Vice President.. anybody high up that speaks and understand the English language and intellect to go with it to take care of me properally at this point. For crust sake with what I have gone through I should get my money back AND a free Brand New as I purchased drone just for there corporate ignorance. If I had the money I would have an attorney involved and sue the  out of DJI....they are there for you..HaHa..yeah to take your money and run and give you refurbished garbage in return even in a brand new purchase 2 time use scenario...criminals.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, the previous repair is in DJI Official Service Center, right? I have tried but failed to search in the system via the forum info. Could you kindly offer the case number of the last repair? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you.
2018-6-26
Use props
fansf03b6b95
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-26 23:24
This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, the previous repair is in DJI Official Service Center, right? I have tried but failed to search in the system via the forum info. Could you kindly offer the case number of the last repair? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you.

DJI Susan the case #CAS-1712025-W4X5W9...though now this case #5 is also closed as the previous 4 cases have been, Though even you also don't understand the magnitude of not being able to get proper service and understanding the actual context of the English language. You are opening with your generic title as you always do stating you are if great regrets....come on, right there shows no personal service, you say the same thing to start all your repmys. Secondly if you truely understood what I posted, which was stated very clearly, you would not be asking me and telling me you will check the exact status. There's nothing g to check, duh!! I clearly stated you guys sent me back the Tx that I sent in...when you where supposed to send me ones one. So this case #5 is now also closed.... You see right here is the perfect example of what's wrong with DJI service. Lack of actually understanding service request in English and dealing in English. DJI service may speak it fluently though that does not mean you understand the intended context and portrayals as English is not DJI service first language..English is the second language therefore there is a COMPLETE disconnect and loss of truely understanding in it's translation. Your reply to my post is still prime example....your reply is like a broken record repeating it self over and over and over repeat of what you hear when you call into DJI service it is no different here apparently in the forum. Unfortunately I need a DJI tepresentive that has authority and seniority over the majority of the company. Only they will understand, read into my 5 cases and use comment sense and make the proper business decision regardless of certain policies and say "Hey we have reeeaally screwed this guy get him taken care of and get him new equipment NOW"
2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf03b6b95 Posted at 2018-6-27 00:19
DJI Susan the case #CAS-1712025-W4X5W9...though now this case #5 is also closed as the previous 4 cases have been, Though even you also don't understand the magnitude of not being able to get proper service and understanding the actual context of the English language. You are opening with your generic title as you always do stating you are if great regrets....come on, right there shows no personal service, you say the same thing to start all your repmys. Secondly if you truely understood what I posted, which was stated very clearly, you would not be asking me and telling me you will check the exact status. There's nothing g to check, duh!! I clearly stated you guys sent me back the Tx that I sent in...when you where supposed to send me ones one. So this case #5 is now also closed.... You see right here is the perfect example of what's wrong with DJI service. Lack of actually understanding service request in English and dealing in English. DJI service may speak it fluently though that does not mean you understand the intended context and portrayals as English is not DJI service first language..English is the second language therefore there is a COMPLETE disconnect and loss of truely understanding in it's translation. Your reply to my post is still prime example....your reply is like a broken record repeating it self over and over and over repeat of what you hear when you call into DJI service it is no different here apparently in the forum. Unfortunately I need a DJI tepresentive that has authority and seniority over the majority of the company. Only they will understand, read into my 5 cases and use comment sense and make the proper business decision regardless of certain policies and say "Hey we have reeeaally screwed this guy get him taken care of and get him new equipment NOW"

Thanks for getting back to us. We completely understand your situation, I would feel the same if I were in your shoes. This case has been reported this to the management for further review. They will double check and see if there are better suggestions or solutions. We appreciate your understanding.
2018-6-27
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft

Frustrating for sure dealing with DJI Customer service.

2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

3VP Posted at 2018-6-30 15:19
Frustrating for sure dealing with DJI Customer service.

Sir, we're sorry for the troubles. May I have more details of the issue you mentioned? We'll keep learning and improve our service.
2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules