Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Logs on new iPad
1122 3 2018-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreativeSky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just purchased a new iPad and only 2 of my at least 40 flights with my new inspire 2 are showing up. Granted, I have only flown 2 flights with this iPad so I am sure it has something to do with that, but how does one consolidate, delete and hopefully merge some of this info so that it is better organized. Plus, if you watch the video below I have some additional equipemnt and duplicated equipment on my list of equipment or accounts. Whatever they call them.

Many thanks,
Houston

2018-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Houston, the first page is the flight records of all devices, as long as those flight records are synced to the server, you can see these records when you sync your account in your new mobile device.
You can delete the useless flight records, but they cannot be merged, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-28
Use props
CreativeSky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-28 01:52
Hi Houston, the first page is the flight records of all devices, as long as those flight records are synced to the server, you can see these records when you sync your account in your new mobile device.
You can delete the useless flight records, but they cannot be merged, sorry for the inconvenience.

So how do you delete?

How does the app determine what flights go to which account?

Also, when you press the Synchronize button at the top right side of the screen, does that sync for all accounts (equipment) of just for that one?

2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CreativeSky Posted at 2018-6-29 07:01
So how do you delete?

How does the app determine what flights go to which account?

Please slide the flight record to the left, and then you can delete it. GTScreenshot_20180630_165652.png
We can fly many drones with one account, and we can only log in one account one time, the flight records will be generated automatically to your mobile device, when you sync all the flight records to the server, if the mobile device has been changed, we can still see these records as long as logging in the same account.

2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules