16128 41 2014-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-11-3 05:50
This is what I was hoping for.  I also have 4 flight batteries and now change double A batteries a ...

Some of that depends if you have antenna upgrades on your radio. The higher gain and larger antennas draw more power off the battery. Im having to recharge mine more often when im using a Itelelite panel. Only takes a few hours to charge completly. My wi fi extender went completly dead and charged it for 20 minutes and that was enougth for at least a flight or 2.
2015-9-3
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-11-4 08:07
How many flight batteries can you fly or how long of a flying time would it be before the transmit ...

Gerry, I upgraded too. So far I charge my remote 1 time and it took 1.5 hours to charge. So far I have done 10 flights and the RC still shows 4 green LED's. I'm impressed with the battery time so far. I used the old controller with red and the new controller with blue. We need to recharge when it gets down to 1 LED. At the rate it's going I am pretty sure I can get another 8-10 flights but I expect when the battery starts dropping it may go pretty fast . I'm still running it to see how many flights before recharge. Holding good. Already charged the wifi when it hit 30% but RC still strong. Hope that helps some.
2015-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules