Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to output 1080p using DJI GO app?
4016 7 2018-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrick Chan
New
Malaysia

Hi, I recently bought DJI OSMO Mobile 2 and had done a few footages at 1080p on my iPhone 7 Plus. I tried auto editing & manual editing on DJI Go app and was amazed at the results of the automated music into the video. I uploaded the videos into my YouTube account and was happy until I played my videos on my computer and smart TV and realized the videos were at 360p only! I searched everywhere but could not find any solution on how to output my videos to 1080p or 4K on the DJI Go app. Please advise. Thank you.

Patrick

2018-6-27
Use props
dont slow down
Second Officer
Flight distance : 574977 ft

I’m frustrated by this too. I shot a video with my Phantom in 2.7k and edited with the DJI go app. After uploading to YouTube the highest quality available was 720p. How do I get it to upload in full resolution?
2018-7-1
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

the footage on your phone is a cached version, thus lower. you need to import the original footage from the SD card.
i am not sure if the App for Osmo is different than the one for Spark, but here is a short tutorial i put together. i hope it helps.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-148018-1-1.html
2018-7-1
Use props
dont slow down
Second Officer
Flight distance : 574977 ft

I took my SD card and transferred the original files to iPad and then imported them into the app and edited from there. Does the app only have a max output of 720?
2018-7-1
Use props
Patrick Chan
New
Malaysia

Thank you for your replies. I cannot access the SD card because there is no SD card on my iPhone.
2018-7-1
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Patrick Chan Posted at 2018-7-1 19:25
Thank you for your replies. I cannot access the SD card because there is no SD card on my iPhone.

there should be a SD card in the Osmo if you put it there. otherwise is just what was transferred to your phone during recording and that is a lower resolution
2018-7-2
Use props
Patrick Chan
New
Malaysia

I’m using OSMO Mobile 2. Not OSMO. I’m shooting with iPhone 7 Plus. There is no SD card.
2018-7-2
Use props
CineView Media
First Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Patrick Chan Posted at 2018-7-2 18:51
I’m using OSMO Mobile 2. Not OSMO. I’m shooting with iPhone 7 Plus. There is no SD card.

Same here, why is just a useless stamp sized resolution???
2019-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules