Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can anyone help me?
1906 24 2018-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChristianQ
lvl.1

I am new here and on Wednesday I did the firmware update for
Inspire 1 Firmware v01.11.01.50 (X3)
2017-07-10. It appeared to be successful but now whenever I power her on all I get is the blinking yellow tail light and a single yellow light on the left front arm of the craft. The craft is linked to the app but every time I try to launch her I get an error message that says "ESC status error, restart aircraft. Contact DJI support if this persists after restart". I called support and they told me to reinstall the firmware but the copter won't let me do it. Is there anyone out there who can help me solve this problem? I need to fly. Right now all I have is a 2000 dollar light show sitting on my floor. Any help getting her operating right would be appreciated.

2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there. We apologize if you're having an issue with your aircraft. Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing in your app? Also, by any chance, did it crashed once? Have you tried to restart it a multiple times?
2018-6-28
Use props
ChristianQ
lvl.1

Hi and thank you. No, I haven't crashed her. I just took off the Gimball and put her in travel mode and then took her out of travel mode and she worked. Tried again thirty minutes later and the yellow flashing lights again. I just tried restarting her again and to my surprise, she worked. I guess we are on to something but the inconsistencies are making me very nervous.
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ChristianQ Posted at 2018-6-28 07:39
Hi and thank you. No, I haven't crashed her. I just took off the Gimball and put her in travel mode and then took her out of travel mode and she worked. Tried again thirty minutes later and the yellow flashing lights again. I just tried restarting her again and to my surprise, she worked. I guess we are on to something but the inconsistencies are making me very nervous.

I see. We apologize for the inconvenience. But how is the drone now? Does it still show the same error?
2018-6-28
Use props
djiuser_2i9aay080WUU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1866798 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Join Inspire pilots.  The guys there know more than the DJI. guys!
2018-6-29
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1

djiuser_2i9aay080WUU Posted at 2018-6-29 15:07

Great! Where do I find them? Are they on this forum?
2018-6-30
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-28 12:09
I see. We apologize for the inconvenience. But how is the drone now? Does it still show the same error?

She seems to be operating as designed to do so now thank goodness! I guess she had to get used to the new firmware. I do have one question though. I have to reset my c1 and c2 buttons each time I fly or they do not work. Is that normal?
2018-6-30
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1

Just did a search for Inspire Pilots and came up empty. Do you have a link by any chance?
2018-6-30
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>

ChristiaQ Posted at 2018-6-30 09:52
Just did a search for Inspire Pilots and came up empty. Do you have a link by any chance?

just as you wrote it without a space add .com
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ChristiaQ Posted at 2018-6-30 09:46
She seems to be operating as designed to do so now thank goodness! I guess she had to get used to the new firmware. I do have one question though. I have to reset my c1 and c2 buttons each time I fly or they do not work. Is that normal?

Good thing you sort it out. Yes it is.
2018-7-1
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

ChristiaQ Posted at 2018-6-30 09:52

https://inspirepilots.com/
2018-7-1
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1

Aeromirage Posted at 2018-7-1 05:58

Thank you so much for your help! Just joined the group. Looked at some of your photos, great work! I'm very new and still skittish about putting my bird in the sky. Getting better day by day. Hope to be able to get shots like yours soon. Again, thanks so much for your help. I hope I can count on your expertise in the future.
2018-7-1
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1

mixchief Posted at 2018-6-30 15:39
just as you wrote it without a space add .com

Thank you very much sir! I'm in!
2018-7-1
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-7-1 00:53
Good thing you sort it out. Yes it is.

Thank you very much, glad to know you are there!
2018-7-1
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

ChristiaQ Posted at 2018-7-1 07:57
Thank you so much for your help! Just joined the group. Looked at some of your photos, great work! I'm very new and still skittish about putting my bird in the sky. Getting better day by day. Hope to be able to get shots like yours soon. Again, thanks so much for your help. I hope I can count on your expertise in the future.

Thank you!!
Flying is like anything. Scary until you are comfortable with it. Remember the first time tyou drove a car?
With practice comes confidence. Once you are to the point where you no longer have to stop and think about which stick does what, you will be 'there'.
Then reactions become reflexes.
Take your time and practice, practice, practice.
Be safe and enjoy!!
2018-7-1
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
  • >>>

ChristiaQ Posted at 2018-7-1 08:16
Thank you very much sir! I'm in!

Good, we all need as much cooperation with one another as possible, just makes our time in the air that much more pleasurable
2018-7-1
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1
United States

Agreed! I'm a novice but learning more everyday.
2018-7-2
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2018-7-1 08:26
Thank you!!
Flying is like anything. Scary until you are comfortable with it. Remember the first time tyou drove a car?
With practice comes confidence. Once you are to the point where you no longer have to stop and think about which stick does what, you will be 'there'.

Thanks! Had a good flight today. First time I've flown her and not having line of sight on her. It was kinda fun just viewing the flight through the camera.
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ChristiaQ Posted at 2018-7-2 17:29
Thanks! Had a good flight today. First time I've flown her and not having line of sight on her. It was kinda fun just viewing the flight through the camera.

Please keep us posted in any case you need our assistance.
2018-7-3
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ChristiaQ Posted at 2018-7-2 17:29
Thanks! Had a good flight today. First time I've flown her and not having line of sight on her. It was kinda fun just viewing the flight through the camera.

SSSSHHHH, I'll make believe I didn't hear that  eerrrrr read that
2018-7-3
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1

mixchief Posted at 2018-7-3 15:19
SSSSHHHH, I'll make believe I didn't hear that  eerrrrr read that

Yea, probably should'nt have said that. I've just registered my drone and that is a big no no. Preparing to take my 107 exam soon. Sectional charts, compass headings, and Notams are scary.
2018-7-4
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-3 12:46
Please keep us posted in any case you need our assistance.

For sure I will!
2018-7-4
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

ChristiaQ

Be sure to take extra time on the Class Airspace.  Lookup  FAA sUas Facility Maps,  download Airmap to your phone and tablet, UAV Forecast is also good.

In the Sectional Charts, understand the LEGEND....very helpful.

Randy
2018-7-4
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1

rwynant V1 Posted at 2018-7-4 19:07
ChristiaQ

Be sure to take extra time on the Class Airspace.  Lookup  FAA sUas Facility Maps,  download Airmap to your phone and tablet, UAV Forecast is also good.

Thank you so much for that advice and I will be sure to adhere to it as I am eager to pass this test the first time. I'm very grateful that there are so many good people out there willing to help a novice along his way ... Thank you all!
2018-7-5
Use props
Zbounce
Second Officer
Flight distance : 181125 ft
Netherlands

2019-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules