Osmo mobile 2 motor not working
5199 9 2018-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans897c5454
New
United States

motor seems to engage for stabilizing and then goes limp and stops working. Any ideas?
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble that it caused, I would like to clarify if you were able to activate your Osmo mobile 2?
2018-6-28
Use props
fans897c5454
New

Good point! I just got the device, charged the battery and connected to my phone as the instructions said. I can’t calibrate or anything because it doesn’t stay stable. Also the green light keeps flashing and when I looked that up it said that it’s in sleep mode. Can’t figure out how to get it out of that and that may be the whole issue
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I would suggest activating first the Osmo mobile 2 using DJI GO app then you could go ahead and check if there's an error message.
2018-6-28
Use props
Irvin Kenneby Lee
New

Philippines

I'm having problems with my Osmo Mobile 2. I mounted my iPhone 7 Plus, turned on the Osmo and it keeps on unbalancing every time. I just got my device new yesterday.
2018-6-28
Use props
Canbekenneby
New

Philippines

Irvin Kenneby Lee Posted at 2018-6-28 19:21
I'm having problems with my Osmo Mobile 2. I mounted my iPhone 7 Plus, turned on the Osmo and it keeps on unbalancing every time. I just got my device new yesterday.

Light turn green then blinks to yellow then the phone goes unbalanced.
2018-6-28
Use props
fans897c5454
New
United States

So, I have my osmo setup but I want to use it with my iphone 8+ and I cannot record voice if I'm videoing a person at a distance. I need some sound and I cannot believe that this does not work with some sort of device that will do that!! HELP!!
2018-7-6
Use props
Katie445
lvl.1

India

I can’t calibrate or anything because it doesn’t stay stable. Also the green light keeps flashing and when I looked that up it said that it’s in sleep mode.

https://www.diebestetest.de/
2019-2-24
Use props
Katie445
lvl.1

India

diebestetest
2019-4-9
Use props
djiuser_hX0VslyADOqe
New

United States

I too am now having this issue, I’ve had my device 6 months and have used it maybe 3 times, just tried to use it for holiday, the reason it was purchased and when it goes to calibrate when first turned on, with or without phone it will go to calibrate then go limp and yellow light flashes, any help?
2022-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules