Firmware Update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve-P4
lvl.1

I finally got in a replacement OTG Cable so that I can connect my P4A to the Remote to do the Firmware Update.
After connecting the Drone to the Remote Via the cable, I powered up the devices and went into the GO App.
Within seconds the PopUp came up informing me that an Update was needed: [Ignore], [Update].
I Selected Update and the PopUp disappeared.

How do I know if anything is happening...?
There is no indication that the Firmware Update is actually taking place.
In the Top Left of the screen it continues to display "Firmware Update Required"

2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for this trouble. Kindly check on your DJI Go 4 app and check the firmware version. Launch the DJI Go 4, tap on the 3 dots, scroll down at the bottom and tap on about tab. Please refer to the image below.

2018-6-28
Use props
Steve-P4
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-28 16:01
Sorry for this trouble. Kindly check on your DJI Go 4 app and check the firmware version. Launch the DJI Go 4, tap on the 3 dots, scroll down at the bottom and tap on about tab. Please refer to the image below.

[view_image]

Okay Natalia, The
App Version is 4.2.14
AC is 02.00.0106
RC is 1.9.3

2018-6-28
Use props
Steve-P4
lvl.1

Steve-P4 Posted at 2018-6-28 16:12
Okay Natalia, The
App Version is 4.2.14
AC is 02.00.0106

Additionally, the Aircraft Button indicated that there were Updates.
So, I clicked it.
It took me to a separate screen that at the bottom has a Greyed out Button.
That Button appears to say "Start Updating".
Pressing that Button has no effect.
2018-6-28
Use props
Steve-P4
lvl.1

Sorry for this trouble. Kindly check on your DJI Go 4 app and check the firmware version. Launch the DJI Go 4, tap on the 3 dots, scroll down at the bottom and tap on about tab. Please refer to the image below.

[view_image]

Oh,...I just saw the Firmware Ver.No.
It's:  02.00.0700
2018-6-28
Use props
Steve-P4
lvl.1

Okay, I finally got it figured out. I didn't realize that to update the Remote you plug the phone into the Remote, only. And...to update the Drone, you plug the phone into the Drone only. Thats the step I was missing.
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Steve-P4 Posted at 2018-6-28 18:38
Okay, I finally got it figured out. I didn't realize that to update the Remote you plug the phone into the Remote, only. And...to update the Drone, you plug the phone into the Drone only. Thats the step I was missing.

Glad you sorted it out. Thank you for letting us know about it. Have a great day!
2018-6-29
Use props
Canyon Mike
lvl.2

[view_image]

I powered up my P4A and the update notice came up. When I tapped it, I got a warning that some things might not work with this update, so I stopped. What's that all about?
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Canyon Mike Posted at 2018-7-9 16:04
I powered up my P4A and the update notice came up. When I tapped it, I got a warning that some things might not work with this update, so I stopped. What's that all about?

May I know what's your current aircraft, controller and APP version? Could you upload the screenshot for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status.
2018-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules