Australia

deleted by user
2015-5-17
Use props
gurnpj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103609 ft
United States

FANTASTIC! I have been checking for these daily! Thank you!
2015-5-17
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

If you order the P3P now, it says "Orders will be shipped in 3-5 working days. Extra Batteries will be shipped separately, starting in late May."
Umm, some people are still waiting for the Phantoms and they ordered them the day after they were announced! Whats up with that? I don't think this can be true.
2015-5-17
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

Guys anyone knows if there is a catalog of spare parts? I crashed my p3 and broke a flat cable. My local dealers will have (from 27 of may) two spare parts which seems fit my necessities: DJI   Phantom 3 – Part 42 Cable Set & DJI   Phantom 3 – Part 49 Flexible Gimbal Flat Cable. But they don't have any pictures and around internet I wasn't able to find any.
Any idea?

Thanks
2015-5-18
Use props
tomwato
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366194 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Seems to be a whole list of spares with photos appearing at http://click.dji.com/fwad1dbZZCFrkcJy
2015-6-18
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

bactrimforte, you can find a list of replacement parts here:
http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#ReplacementPartsP3

For any parts not listed, try searching eBay. Some people are selling hard to find parts from crashed Phantoms.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-18
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-5-18 16:47
Guys anyone knows if there is a catalog of spare parts? I crashed my p3 and broke a flat cable. My l ...

Ordered some batteries earlier today from Drone Nerds in the Miami area. They have some parts listed on their web site. I don't remember if I saw what you're looking for, but at least they *do* have some parts. In case you're too antsy to order directly from China.
2015-6-19
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

Phantom Help Posted at 2015-6-19 10:27
bactrimforte, you can find a list of replacement parts here:
http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#Replacement ...

Thank you guys. I saw these sites some days ago. My request was before using DJI RMA, I thought was smarter to let them repair the bird... what a big mistake

Thanks again
2015-6-19
Use props
SteveT
New

United States

Mikey14 Posted at 2015-5-18 13:13
If you order the P3P now, it says "Orders will be shipped in 3-5 working days. Extra Batteries will  ...

And you are apparently justified to question it. I ordered a hard shell, prop guards, props, and a spare P3 battery on the 11th and as of this morning they are still "preparing for shipment". Do they really have any of this stuff in stock or are they building it all to order?
2015-6-20
Use props
emptymind
lvl.2

United States

I got into this same arugument with DJI this week... they accept my money knowing they have no stock and therefore no shipping date. I just got a refund on the accessories I ordered, inc. the hard-shell backpack which is out of stock. I told them they must tell customers if they have stock or not... but they feel it is not necessary... it's just wierd how this company works.
2015-6-20
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

emptymind Posted at 2015-6-20 21:37
I got into this same arugument with DJI this week... they accept my money knowing they have no stock ...

I use to call it "the lemon strategy": they get a lemon, you, they squeeze the juice from you then throw away. As a squeezed lemon you won't be so interesting for the business
And, obviously, the basket will be full of lemon again tomorrow.

It is a perfect working strategy up to the day you won't find any lemon because a new player came and get all the lemons.
2015-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules