Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery ronin s
6379 8 2018-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
THANH NGUYỄN6
New

Vietnam

I see the battery RONIN S warning light is constantly lit, not off, is there any way off? Or does it default? please help me

2018-6-28
Use props
d030888
New

Vietnam

2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Battery Leval Indicator is normally on as long as it is in working condition, it will automatically power off if it is not connected to the gimbal or the gimbal is not powered on for 12 hours.
2018-6-29
Use props
d030888
New

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 00:27
The Battery Leval Indicator is normally on as long as it is in working condition, it will automatically power off if it is not connected to the gimbal or the gimbal is not powered on for 12 hours.

thank you so much
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You are welcome, hope you have a great experience with Ronin-S.
2018-6-29
Use props
royer84
lvl.1
Mexico

Hi JDi Mindy!

My ronin S battery does not work anymore. I already did the procedure they asked for from Ronin S Support, I sent them the answer, but they do not pay attention to me.

I need to know what's coming.

Yes, it worked the first time, correctly charge the battery, and maybe use it 2 times inside the house to practice.

and suddenly it did not work anymore. It no longer charges the battery.

* I installed DJI PRO assistant for ronin, updated drivers and loaded correctly, but the battery does not work. (Windows 10 laptop updated with DJI PRO Assistant for RONIN)

* I already tried another cable and it does not work.

* I have a Macbook PRO already installed DJ Assistant PRO and the installation of drivers is correct.

* I already tried to charge the battery with USC C cable from both ends does not work either.

Tell me something that you know will work.

Note: This equipment has not been used in Production.
- I connect via Bluetooth and yes I see the status of the Stabilizer, including the battery marked 94%. (Again, it does not charge with the adapter or with another cable.)
-It works the stabilizer connected directly with the original cable and AC adapter to the outlet, but if I disconnect the power adapter immediately the Stabilizer went off.

Can you give me a quick solution ?, I have the following question. I am a wedding producer, I have 1 wedding this Sunday and 14 weddings this November, and I need to use this tool. I would like a quick solution. Since I sold my previous Stabilizer to buy this Ronin S and it does not work ,.

I'm staying in Cancun Mexico.

I await your prompt help.
2018-10-25
Use props
Nandoblum
lvl.1

Brazil

royer84 Posted at 2018-10-25 06:39
Hi JDi Mindy!

My ronin S battery does not work anymore. I already did the procedure they asked for from Ronin S Support, I sent them the answer, but they do not pay attention to me.

Hi!!!

Same problem here, how do you solve it?

I bought a Ronin-S on October 28, 2018 (just 5 months ago) in the Amazon USA, brought it to Brazil and used it in three jobs of a daily filming each.

Last week I went to charge him and suddenly his battery (grip) does not turn on anymore, no battery led turns on. This is terrible!

I've mailed DJI too, but I'm not getting any replies :/

I tried everything! I charged the battery directly into the socket for three days and nothing happens. The top (where I place the camera) normally connects while in the socket or computer. It is not a cable or charger problem.

What should I do? How can I repair or replace the part?

Please help me!!!
Thanks!
2019-3-26
Use props
vitico1810
New
Dominican Republic

royer84 Posted at 2018-10-25 06:39
Hi JDi Mindy!

HI i have the same problem, did you find a solution'¿
2019-5-5
Use props
DiogoG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48625 ft
Brazil

Nandoblum Posted at 3-26 07:53
Hi!!!

Same problem here, how do you solve it?

From brazil too.

I had the same problem, dji told me that resolution is simple, just i need buy another battery grip because this is dead... My big mistake i think was bought this ronin version, this product is a shame... Just 6 months  with 4 or 5 times used and battery does not work...
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules