Dji spark vs the birds!!
763 7 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Addie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48704 ft
Pakistan

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good.
i am having hard times flying my drone these days just because there are birds up there and whenever i take my spark a little higher, they come near and try to hit it somehow and that has set a fear in my heart and its making me feel bad, any suggestions what to do?

any help or suggestion will make a plus point in reducing my fear about flying near to the birds
2018-6-29
Use props
Duke56
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1761844 ft
United States

What color is your Spark?  
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thank you for reaching DJI Forum, we do appreciate taking time of bringing this concern to us. I suggest you can try to add on propeller guards for added protection both on your aircraft and birds around the area. Have a safe flight.
2018-6-29
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

One suggestion that may help when attacked by Birds is to go Higher.

In Wild Life, the Predator is always Flying High and comes down on the prey. So by Flying Up you will show the Birds you are Superior !

If you go Lower, its shows the bird that you are afraid of it. From above the Bird can more easily attack the Drone. Flying Up will make it harder and more struggling for the Bird to continue the fight and most occassions will fly away and backoff as it gets afraid.

Obviously if you check your area and see a lot of birds don't fly right away or change location, Photography needs Patience, I know it can be frustrating but this is like when you are out and its starts to Rain, still you cannot fly.

2018-6-29
Use props
Addie
lvl.4
Pakistan

Duke56 Posted at 2018-6-29 03:18
What color is your Spark?

It's in white.
2018-6-29
Use props
Addie
lvl.4
Pakistan

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-29 03:35
Hi thank you for reaching DJI Forum, we do appreciate taking time of bringing this concern to us. I suggest you can try to add on propeller guards for added protection both on your aircraft and birds around the area. Have a safe flight.

Thanks for your kind advise Gamora, much appreciated, i'll surely do so
2018-6-29
Use props
Addie
lvl.4
Pakistan

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-29 06:34
One suggestion that may help when attacked by Birds is to go Higher.

In Wild Life, the Predator is always flying high and comes down on the Birds.

i'll try doing that when i go out for a flight next time, thanks man
2018-6-29
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Addie Posted at 2018-6-29 06:38
i'll try doing that when i go out for a flight next time, thanks man

If you are not at a high altitude and you manage to see a Flock of Birds coming, the best thing is to Land ASAP, but just in case you cannot, trying Flying Upwards.

Glad to help you Brother !

Have a Nice Weekend Dear Addie !

2018-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules