Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cant record to SD card
612 11 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PiVoR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158845 ft
Poland

Hello, need Quick help.
I cant record movies to SD card, no matter what i do, i Press record button and nothing happens. 2 days ago i had no problem recording 1080p 60fps and today i cant do anything.
Please help, i got class 10 Kingston 64gb card.
2018-6-29
Use props
PiVoR
Second Officer
Poland

I formatted the card with mavic, restarted both devices and tried both RC record button and in dji app.
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if your formatted the SD card directly to a computer using a card reader?
2018-6-29
Use props
PiVoR
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-29 03:48
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if your formatted the SD card directly to a computer using a card reader?

well i knowthe issue now, i cant format (neither windows or mavic) or delete files from my sd card, dunno why, it still contains movies from my 1st flight, arent files made on sdcard by mavic protected somehow?
2018-6-29
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

PiVoR Posted at 2018-6-29 04:46
well i knowthe issue now, i cant format (neither windows or mavic) or delete files from my sd card, dunno why, it still contains movies from my 1st flight, arent files made on sdcard by mavic protected somehow?

Is the little switch on the side of the card turned to the write-protect position?
2018-6-29
Use props
PiVoR
Second Officer
Poland

Ex Machina Posted at 2018-6-29 07:52
Is the little switch on the side of the card turned to the write-protect position?

theres no switch, i think card is dead, i hope its not bug of MA
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

PiVoR Posted at 2018-6-29 04:46
well i knowthe issue now, i cant format (neither windows or mavic) or delete files from my sd card, dunno why, it still contains movies from my 1st flight, arent files made on sdcard by mavic protected somehow?

Hi, there might be an issue on the card itself. Please try to use a different SD card and let see if the problem is still the same. Kindly check the attachment below for recommended SD card.

2018-7-3
Use props
SparksBird
Captain
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

If there is no write protection switch and you tried to format with multiple devices and cannot then the card is dead.  
2018-7-3
Use props
PiVoR
Second Officer
Poland

yes, card is dead, cant do anything with it by any device, i hope its not aircrafts fault..
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

PiVoR Posted at 2018-7-3 09:02
yes, card is dead, cant do anything with it by any device, i hope its not aircrafts fault..

I'm sorry to hear that. Please let us know if the issue is still the same when you already tried a different SD card.
2018-7-3
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

PiVoR Posted at 2018-6-29 12:15
theres no switch, i think card is dead, i hope its not bug of MA

There usually is a switch on card adaptors, though, which is what I was thinking when you wrote of problems on Windows. Catching up on the thread it looks like your card might actually be defective, which is rare but happens. Good luck and let us know what you find out.
2018-7-3
Use props
ShadyDealer
First Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Integral Memory - never had an issue. Sometimes you buy on price, buy twice.
2018-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules