Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will Shipments in July include a Mini USB cable?
702 7 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
userc18850451f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13914 ft
United States

I pre-ordered the Ronin-S after seeing the Canon 80D was fully compatible. Now the compatibility list changed mentioning only the IR cable works with limited compatibility. I also noticed it does not come with a mini usb cable.

My question is,

Will my pre-order, which is expected to ship from B&H in July, come with a mini usb cable which will allow full compatibility with my Canon 80D?

Thanks,

2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Our engineers are working on developing the mini USB cable, we do not have the released date yet, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-6-29
Use props
EAPS
lvl.1

I would honestly take their compatibility list with a grain of salt. It lists my D500 as being not compatible and it works just fine (minus the focus wheel)

2018-6-30
Use props
danielebarone
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:07
Our engineers are working on developing the mini USB cable, we do not have the released date yet, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Will you send it to all users for free?
I hope so, since you gave a wrong compatibility list!!!
2018-6-30
Use props
absvlsu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7388 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:07
Our engineers are working on developing the mini USB cable, we do not have the released date yet, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I would think it's better to send mini USB cable for us who pre-ordered Ronin-S cause we are the most loyal users of DJI.
2018-6-30
Use props
NCP
lvl.2
United States

I would also like to see a mini USB cable shipped to those that have already pre-ordered, once it has been developed and manufactured.
2018-6-30
Use props
AntSpina90
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13914 ft

Yes I agree. All of those who pre-ordered should receive the mini usb cable free. I think that it’s ridiculous that DJI did not have mini usb compatibility when most of the cameras in the market use that connection.
2018-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi all, for the mini USB cable, we will transfer your request to our engineers for attention, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules