652 4 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lozanda
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi!
I´m flying Inspire 2 but after last update I have two problems:

- I can´t see any picture from Zenmus X5 camera, it´s just a black screen on my iPad but during flying it takes pictures and saves them on SD card.

- I can´t connect AC to PC (Windows 10) - I´ve tried another Inspire2 to find out where is the problem and the other one works witouth problem. So I guess it might be an USB port in AC which doesn´t work?

Thanks for any advice...
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft and your mobile device. Have you tried to update also your Ipad to the latest version ?
2018-6-29
Use props
lozanda
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-6-29 08:37
Thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft and your mobile device. Have you tried to update also your Ipad to the latest version ?

Yes, I updated iPad but still have no picture. Another issue is that I have no contact with AC via cable. The USB port in AC seems not working. I tried different cabels (three different from DJI and one not-DJI) and tried to both iPad and PC and there is no respons but "device disconnected"
2018-7-1
Use props
marktottymy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91860 ft

I assume you have switch next to AC USB port in correct position for computer vs mobile device ? Also try  just connecting AC to mobile device and use Go app....
2018-7-2
Use props
lozanda
lvl.1

Sweden

marktottymy Posted at 2018-7-2 01:53
I assume you have switch next to AC USB port in correct position for computer vs mobile device ? Also try  just connecting AC to mobile device and use Go app....

Yes, I know about this "hidden" switcher :-)
- first I tried computer - it didn´t even try to search any USB device
- then I tried iPad - when you go to Go app and hold the icon in right uper corner, you´ll get to update/donwgrade firmware menu...there I can see the information "Device Disconnected"
...that´s why I assume the USB port in AC is not working
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules