Olympus OM-D mark II compatibility
11151 24 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yvespinot 5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 480449 ft
France

Olympus gear is not in the DJI compatibility list. Is DJI working to add this M4/3 trademark. Olympus lenses fit very well with X5S
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, Ronin-S can provide stabilization to the camera within 3.6 kg weight, less than 205 mm in width and 150mm in height, but the control function like the focus, adjust camera settings etc may be unavailable, your need will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development, we will keep testing more cameras and lens to update our compatible list.
2018-6-29
Use props
smpiv
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 23:12
Thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, Ronin-S can provide stabilization to the camera within 3.6 kg weight, less than 205 mm in width and 150mm in height, but the control function like the focus, adjust camera settings etc may be unavailable, your need will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development, we will keep testing more cameras and lens to update our compatible list.

Just want to add my name to the list of people hoping for compatibility with the Olympus OMD EM-1 II
2018-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

smpiv Posted at 2018-7-18 04:26
Just want to add my name to the list of people hoping for compatibility with the Olympus OMD EM-1 II

No problem, your request will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development. Please note our website about the future release. Thanks for your attention.
2018-7-23
Use props
deno19
New
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-23 04:16
No problem, your request will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development. Please note our website about the future release. Thanks for your attention.

Hello are there some news about the Olympus Camera??
2018-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

deno19 Posted at 12-21 21:05
Hello are there some news about the Olympus Camera??

Hi deno19, sorry that we don't have the related news if and when they will be supported, please note the update of the compatible list on our website, thank you.
2018-12-24
Use props
Ivan9955
New
Spain

Hello. I have just buy a new ronin s...thinking I could connect my camera Olympus OMD E MARK II. My problem is I get the ronin s yesterday and I would like to know if I don't connect my camera to the ronin I lost a lot of utilities ?.

Do you know in the future we can get a new cable or software with compatibility?

Please a need some help to decided if I can used it properly although I can't connect my camera or it is not worth it and is better get back this device.

thank you very much in advance

2018-12-29
Use props
Julien67
lvl.1

France

Same request...please add the Olympus EM-5 MKii or the Ronin S is useless for us... Thanks !
2019-1-22
Use props
djiuser_boxox1TwZgNL
New

Italy

Same request!! Please Ronin S & Olympus OMD EM5 mkII
2019-5-11
Use props
jedavids
New

United States

I bought the Ronan SC hoping it was compatible.  I have to return it since it won't allow me full function with my Olympus OMD EM-1 and EM-1 cameras.  Sad.  Please make it compatible.  Please.
2019-8-5
Use props
fans3cecf466
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Absolutely shocking that DJI doesn’t support olympus cameras.
2019-8-5
Use props
Makes me feel
New

France

Hi, we are 2019 but the issue is still there. I really wonder if you returned your products.

I want to connect my camera to the DJI Ronin SC I have just bought. The issue is that on my Olympus camera there is no port available to connect (micro USB or Type C is requested, right?). I admit there are strange ports of Olympus (type D and USB6). I am thinking to buy an adapter, but no idea on which port it should be. There are also control cables sold by DJI that I can purchase, but again no idea on which one can work with Olympus. Could you please advice me on which cable/adapter to test in order to allow the Ronin SC have control of Olympus Camera ?

Many thanks in advance for readers..
2019-8-8
Use props
Kiwi27nevs
New
Netherlands

Hello DJI,
Is there already some news about the camera list? Just checked and still the same, if you want more customers, maybe add the Olympus Camera's to the compatible list or add something that we can buy and use the Ronin SC?!

Thanks!!
2019-8-24
Use props
Kiwi27nevs
New

Kiwi27nevs Posted at 8-24 04:51
Hello DJI,
Is there already some news about the camera list? Just checked and still the same, if you want more customers, maybe add the Olympus Camera's to the compatible list or add something that we can buy and use the Ronin SC?!

No update yet!
2019-9-6
Use props
4r0zzeN
lvl.1
Russia

So, It's Christmas Eve! Time for a magic!!! I asked Santa for Ronin Olympus support.... Again
2019-12-23
Use props
Kikoso
lvl.1
Spain

Please tell us the true, will be or not compatibility for Olymous models Thank´s !
2020-1-12
Use props
ahbfilms
lvl.1
Spain

There are still no news about the compatibility of Olympus with DJI Ronin ??

Add Olympus E-M1x and E-M1 Mark III

Thank you !
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_1Km0IUfmgXks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370971 ft
Germany

Hello, ist there any serious intention to provide support die Kameras of the Olympus Brand?
2020-2-25
Use props
djiuser_rtSNGU04TqIf
New

Greece

Hello
Owner of Olympus Gear..OMD EM1markii & markiii..
How about an update to suport us..?
Any news?
2020-3-27
Use props
Sven Brandsma
New
Netherlands

Can the Olympus OMD EM5 Mark III please be added to the list of supported cameras for the ronin SC?
2020-4-22
Use props
djiuser_Lw1huQ1GjV2f
New

Poland

Me too.  Please add Olympus em-10 mark 3.
2020-4-24
Use props
ahbfilms
lvl.1
Spain

Tenemos noticias sobre la compatibilidad de Olympus con Ronin ¿¿¿???
2020-7-14
Use props
jlNiap
lvl.1
Japan

jedavids Posted at 2019-8-5 08:13
I bought the Ronan SC hoping it was compatible.  I have to return it since it won't allow me full function with my Olympus OMD EM-1 and EM-1 cameras.  Sad.  Please make it compatible.  Please.

It is now compatible up to a point (simple shutter command).
Ronin-SC tested with Olympus E-M1II. You just need Fuji RSS cable (DJI part 16)
https://youtu.be/jaY93Z6IsKQ

(but only for Ronin-SC it seems, not Ronin-S as there is no Fuji RSS cable for S)
2020-8-12
Use props
djiuser_6pgr4fMk4hGy
New

Germany

Me too. Please!
I really like my new RS3 Mini with my Olympus OM-D EM-5 III. It would be wonderful if they would work together.
2023-10-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_6pgr4fMk4hGy Posted at 10-13 02:17
Me too. Please!
I really like my new RS3 Mini with my Olympus OM-D EM-5 III. It would be wonderful if they would work together.

Thank you for your support. We have done a check and confirmed that your camera model is not on the Compatibility List. Of the Ronin series single handheld gimbals available, DJI RS 3 Mini can meet your camera's payload stabilization requests, but cannot support camera control. Please rest assured that I will send the camera and lens models you provided to the DJI engineers for evaluation. You can also go to the Ronin Series Compatibility Search page (https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=rs-2), and fill in "Request for your model" in the bottom right corner so that the DJI engineers can better understand your request. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules