Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 pro V2 and white DJI goggles
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EL Mero Mero
lvl.3
Mexico

It  has been over a month since i bought both the new V2 and the regular White DJI goggles and as of now, Still not able to use them toguether.
Is there going to be a firmware soon? Or is there a way DJI can release a RC module to hook up the HDMI?
Please, help...

2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 will support the DJI Goggles after the DJI Goggles' firmware is updated to the latest version. Let me know if you also updated the DJI Goggles. Thank you.
2018-6-29
Use props
EdM
Captain
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia, are you saying that he white goggle set will now work with the P4P V2?    Many of us have been waiting since we got the V2 for this to happen.     Please tell us more.
2018-6-30
Use props
EL Mero Mero
lvl.3
Mexico

EdM Posted at 2018-6-30 08:05
DJI Natalia, are you saying that he white goggle set will now work with the P4P V2?    Many of us have been waiting since we got the V2 for this to happen.     Please tell us more.

I went to the main DJI side and no where I could find the new fix of firmware for the goggles, I think She misspoke,  I wish they would fix this...
2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules