Video from Bethlehem Steel
1172 10 2015-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
niktnowy
lvl.2

United States

This is a short clip I made flying around old and closed Bethlehem Steel.  At some point it was the biggest manufacturer of steel. Manhattan Skyscrapers were build on beams manufactured at that mill.

2015-5-17
Use props
jdwebb
lvl.1

United States

Awesome job! Bethlehem Steel, what an icon it was.
2015-5-17
Use props
novaidk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 321621 ft
United States

Fantastic vid and you beat me to it! I was thinking of going out to this beautiful place to record its beauty. Great job though the high shots are scary!
2015-5-17
Use props
smittyvette
lvl.2

United States

Awesome video!!!
2015-5-18
Use props
niktnowy
lvl.2

United States

Thanks a lot guys
2015-5-18
Use props
Maui Digital Dr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2671102 ft
United States

Very Nice work, first thing that comes to mind is maybe next time try landing on the train and taking off again......
2015-5-18
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

Maui Digital Dr Posted at 2015-5-18 23:35
Very Nice work, first thing that comes to mind is maybe next time try landing on the train and takin ...

As somebody in the rail industry, this is one of the dumbest suggestions I've read in a LONG time.
2015-5-18
Use props
PublicRealtor
lvl.2

United States

This is one of the best videos i've seen yet. Great content and quality picture. Thanks for sharing it,
2015-5-18
Use props
badandy
lvl.1

United States

Nice Job!   Thats not too far from my house, and I was just there a couple of weeks ago photographing a wedding.   Did anyone give you any trouble for flying around the plant?   I thought of doing something similar with one of my clients.
2015-5-18
Use props
lucardoso
lvl.1

Brazil

Very nice video! Congratulations! Besides the train landing, all i could think was "avoid flying next to big metal structures" lol
2015-5-18
Use props
niktnowy
lvl.2

United States

Thanks guys for your kind remarks. I did not have any troubles flying around as I was on other side of the railroad. I was there couple times and I did not see anyone. On other occasion I was flying above Lehigh University and Iacocca  center. Cops stopped by and asked me to do it other day as they had some time of celebration. So far people were more interested seeing me flying.
2015-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules