How much does your Platinum actually weigh?
588 5 2018-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PandaCheese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253986 ft
United States

Official spec says 734g without gimbal cover. Mine consistently weighs 746g, with exactly the same configuration. Battery weighs the same regardless of charge in my testing.

Since the Mavic Pro spec has the same weight I'm wondering if DJI was just too lazy to update that number for the Platinum.

2018-6-29
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ya 12 grams could come from natural platform improvements internally.  Better/different connections and different boards and parts, the props are slightly different, etc etc..
2018-6-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-6-29 20:30
Ya 12 grams could come from natural platform improvements internally.  Better/different connections and different boards and parts, the props are slightly different, etc etc..

lol your profile picture
very creative buddy!
2018-6-30
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-6-30 00:01
lol your profile picture
very creative buddy!

thanks!   ya this profile pix was back on my old ID before i changed it.  

this ID was "ImHereToCrash"  i just rotated the default profile pix upside down when i made that name and kept it ever since!
2018-6-30
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's a good question since there's different ESCs on the Platinum. I doubt the low-noise propellers make any difference, which aside from the ESCs is the only difference between the original and Platinum.
2018-6-30
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-6-30 19:57
thanks!   ya this profile pix was back on my old ID before i changed it.  

this ID was "ImHereToCrash"  i just rotated the default profile pix upside down when i made that name and kept it ever since!

2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules