Where is the portable charger with two batteries?
593 9 2018-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

I want to get the portable charging station that comes with two batteries but can't find it on the DJI store page. All I can find is the charger without the batteries. Has the package been discontinued or is my search fu weak today?

2018-6-30
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find that item here in the DJI store:
https://store.dji.com/product/spark-portable-power-pack
2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI forum.  Unfortunately, the portable charger is out of stock in your area. Please leave your email and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Just click the option "IN STOCK REMINDER". Kindly check the attachment below.
2018-6-30
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Canada

msinger Posted at 2018-6-30 04:53
You can find that item here in the DJI store:
https://store.dji.com/product/spark-portable-power-pack

Thanks, msinger. Maybe my problem was that I was calling it a portable charging station.
2018-6-30
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-30 05:11
Hi, thank you for reaching DJI forum.  Unfortunately, the portable charger is out of stock in your area. Please leave your email and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Just click the option "IN STOCK REMINDER". Kindly check the attachment below.
[view_image]

Thanks, and done. I don't suppose you have any idea of when it will be available. I was hoping to get it before a trip next weekend.

Also, I'm curious about why my location matters. Can't it be sent here from anywhere?
2018-6-30
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-6-30 05:11
[view_image]

Thanks for the information.
2018-6-30
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Hello Prairie, you will be doing a good deal ! Last month I bought that same Combo like Msinger's Post.

Look here - https://forum.dji.com/thread-148973-1-1.html

2018-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-30 08:00
Thanks for the information.

You're welcome.
2018-6-30
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-30 08:01
Hello Prairie, you will be doing a good deal ! Last month I bought that same Combo like Msinger's Post.

Look here - https://forum.dji.com/thread-148973-1-1.html

Wow, that's one hell of a good recommendation! I just wish I didn't have to wait till they're stocked again.

By coincidence, my package will look just like yours. Thanks to a couple of minor crashes, I'm now using all the spare props that came with the fly more bundle, so I'll be ordering new ones along with the charging station.
2018-6-30
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Prairie Chicken Posted at 2018-6-30 10:06
Wow, that's one hell of a good recommendation! I just wish I didn't have to wait till they're stocked again.

By coincidence, my package will look just like yours. Thanks to a couple of minor crashes, I'm now using all the spare props that came with the fly more bundle, so I'll be ordering new ones along with the charging station.

I did too you can see them in the Box !

Goodluck Buddy, hope it will be soon in Stock ! Highly Recommended Prairie !

2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules